RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Atmosphere was decent. I won't say well done to the fans who went, as it's expected of us. Anybody who can physically go and doesn't have an important commitment clashing with the game, should be there within reason. I don't know why you wouldn't want to go after missing it for nearly 2 seasons.

However, Pep turning on the fans is only going to go one way. Nice to see him walk straight down the tunnel at both Spurs and Leicester, where the atmosphere was fantastic. This guy blatantly isn't aware of the supporter services issues, and I get that it's frustrating to not have a completely full house, but don't belittle the thousands of us who go all over the place to see City and spend the bulk of our cash on it. It's a smack in the mouth to us lot, who will be around a lot longer than he will.

It's his Ratner moment. You just don't keep slagging off your customer/fan base. It smacks of arrogance and a lack of understanding and empathy. Multi millionaire criticizes a few fans who can't afford to go to every game. Oh and sorry professional athletes will be tired on Saturday after playing a game of football for ninety minutes three days earlier. My heart bleeds.

It's his Ratner moment. You just don't keep slagging off your customer/fan base. It smacks of arrogance and a lack of understanding and empathy. Multi millionaire criticizes a few fans who can't afford to go to every game. Oh and sorry professional athletes will be tired on Saturday after playing a game of football for ninety minutes three days earlier. My heart bleeds.

You sound too logical mate, you wouldn't last in the world of top flight football. There's poor fuckers laying tarmac and brick all week, then driving all over the shop to watch City and paying through the nose to do so. The club are serially scoring own goals off the pitch and now the manager has the pitchforks out on paying customers. It's sickening really.

It'll sound daft given they conceded 6 but they're a cracking little firm Leipzig.

Very good in the final third and ruthless as fuck.

Putting 6 away against a team of their calibre is pretty fucking impressive in my book.

The rest of Europe will be plopping themselves once they see how good we are going forward.

Need to get last season's defensive solidity back and we're very much good to go.

positives : great result, really good goals, played very well going forward, 6 goals. jack with a beauty!

negative : does anyone think it's a coincidence that whenever Ake is on the pitch suddenly all of our defense turns to shit? You can argue whether or not the goals were his fault (I certainly think so), but the man's positioning is always so out of place that other defenders have to do extra work to cover for him, leaving them exposed. Just like a good defender like dias can make our bad defense from 2 years ago great, a bad defender like ake can create issues for all players.

Again ask yourself if it's a coincidence that our defense suddenly looks like this with him on the pitch

You sound mental re Ake mate.

Just wondering. Before I go to sleep. Does anyone know how much Grealish cost?

I wish the commentary team would let us know these sort of facts.

Reactions: cbl
You sound too logical mate, you wouldn't last in the world of top flight football. There's poor fuckers laying tarmac and brick all week, then driving all over the shop to watch City and paying through the nose to do so. The club are serially scoring own goals off the pitch and now the manager has the pitchforks out on paying customers. It's sickening really.

I just detest somebody talking down to people, being condescending and sneering at others. When they do it to their own it cuts even deeper. I don't care if he's the best coach in the universe he was bang out of order tonight. Sheer fucking arrogance. Just when you actually start thinking he gets us as a fan base he comes out with this shit. There's a reason why we sing that "We never win at home and we never win away" song. He wants to open his ears, listen to it and understand why we sing it.

The man and players have given me some of the most attractive and successful football I have been privilege to in my 53 years of following us. That doesn't give him the right to piss all over my and every other fan's support and loyalty to this club. He needs to fucking apologise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.