Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

true , i was there , auto windscreens trophy lost 1-2 , heady days indeed. Couldnt make the York away game though
Was that the one where it absolutely twatted down before kick off, we were 2-0 up and they stopped it then lost the rescheduled game? I think I remember Dicky aquaplaning in to get our 2nd before the ref stopped it. There were people pouring out their shoes on the steps it was that bad. Good times+!

Was that the one where it absolutely twatted down before kick off, we were 2-0 up and they stopped it then lost the rescheduled game? I think I remember Dicky aquaplaning in to get our 2nd before the ref stopped it. There were people pouring out their shoes on the steps it was that bad. Good times+!
Not sure mate , but a monsoon in Manchester in December is a definite possibility

That's how bad we were. We couldn't even make the final of a real Mickey mouse cup back then
i give you the Full Members Cup Final ,24 hours after the derby game , lost 5-4 , we were 5-1 down with ten minutes to go , and there were loads of Chelski fans in our end , it was kicking off all over the place , we were bad but we always had a good day out :)

Yep you got me.

How dare I prefer one manager to another. Pep is a prick, regardless of how successful he is. Probably what makes him a winner. Mancini was a prick too, but he was our prick. Pep is Barca's prick
What a bizarre post. Must be a full moon tonight.

Last edited:
You’ve mixed up about 3 different games there!

The Mansfield game was the Auto Winscreen tie in 98/99 that we thankfully lost 2-1. No rain involved.

The game that was abandoned when Dickov scored was a league cup tie v Ipswich in 2000/01 and was abandoned just when Dickov made it 1-1 rather than 2-0. And yes we lost the rescheduled game.

The game that was abandoned when 2-0 up was also v Ipswich in 93/94. Ingebrigtsen and Vonk the scorers. We won the rescheduled game 2-1 and was the game where Rocastle did that unbelievable piece of skill on the touchline to set up a goal for Carl Griffiths.

Showed his naivety with his comments about our fans/attendance in the post match interview.

He only had good intention......but he genuinely isn't aware of the harm or the effect his words have,he is miles out if touch in that respect and he played right into the hands of our enemies and detractors last night.

For all his genius,on and off the field,occasionally,he is also incredibly blinkered.

On a positive........congratulations on 300,mostly brilliant,games in charge

i give you the Full Members Cup Final ,24 hours after the derby game , lost 5-4 , we were 5-1 down with ten minutes to go , and there were loads of Chelski fans in our end , it was kicking off all over the place , we were bad but we always had a good day out :)

Yep I know I was there

Pep calling out fans is not on, when the club charge up to 80 quid for league games, and in excess of 40 quid for kids, these prices for many are a one off treat, not prices for people to appear for 3 home games in 6 days, add in the ticket shambles where going to a game is akin to getting into Fort Knox what does he expect?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.