City related betting wins/fails

I, like a few others on here, go in for some jinx betting. Putting money down on things you dont want to happen but where if i lose it helps city. This round of CL has seen my account suffer some very heavy losses.

I had backed both the rags and PSG on the basis they had easy games and I put some sizable amounts down with a view to bumping the pot. It cost me a lot but i like to think the fact our position in our group v's rags position in theirs is down to me. PS i accept donations to the cause.

Sadly no.
Didn’t know that. I was one corner away from £250 last night. Betis v Celtic. BTTS each half, 2+bookings per team, 2+ corners per team each half. 125/1. Think Betis needed one more.

Had two of these come in, one with United when I needed a goal and a booking in last minute which Rashford got and took his shirt off and was promptly booked. Legend!

I, like a few others on here, go in for some jinx betting. Putting money down on things you dont want to happen but where if i lose it helps city. This round of CL has seen my account suffer some very heavy losses.

I had backed both the rags and PSG on the basis they had easy games and I put some sizable amounts down with a view to bumping the pot. It cost me a lot but i like to think the fact our position in our group v's rags position in theirs is down to me. PS i accept donations to the cause.
More losses last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.