André Silva

Good luck understanding his career. Looks great at one club and flops at another. Whenever I've seen him play, granted that's not a ton, he's looked really good. I think Leipzig will be a good move for him.

Good luck understanding his career. Looks great at one club and flops at another. Whenever I've seen him play, granted that's not a ton, he's looked really good. I think Leipzig will be a good move for him.
Agreed. Quite a few players that I can see him playing well with. Playing off of Yussuf Poulson, as the left striker. Could also play upfront on his own, playing on the shoulder for throughballs or ghosting in for crosses.

Maybe finding his feet, he was excellent last season at Lev.
Leverkusen?

He was at Eintracht Frankfurt. Very good last season but hasn't scored in the league this season besides a penalty.

Poor service to him from Leipzig, they haven't found their feet let alone an understanding of attacking play. Was partially at fault for being offside when through on goal.

Leverkusen?

He was at Eintracht Frankfurt. Very good last season but hasn't scored in the league this season besides a penalty.

Poor service to him from Leipzig, they haven't found their feet let alone an understanding of attacking play. Was partially at fault for being offside when through on goal.
Yeah of course, I meant Frankfurt....doh!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.