RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Peter Swales lives!
Capacity of 54000, 3000 away fans missing, and from where I sit in EL304, there were the odd gaps around the ground, but nowhere near enough to account for the "missing" 13000 supporters. I would have said around 45K there.

Capacity of 52k - less 3k away fans and 4k further empties - yes 45k i agree.

Yes it’s a bit bigger but hugely bigger? I don’t think so.

Mind you when Pep wants to slag us off he could think about his beloved Barcelona, huge CL game against much bigger opposition than us and couldn’t even sell out a reduced 40k capacity.
I can only go off what I see, I'm in the CB stand.

Peter Swales lives!
Capacity of 54000, 3000 away fans missing, and from where I sit in EL304, there were the odd gaps around the ground, but nowhere near enough to account for the "missing" 13000 supporters. I would have said around 45K there.
I agree, no way was there 13k empty seats, I think you are correct, about 45k, was pleasantly surprised at the turnout.

Was a game that had everything - a really good one for the younger fans, and the ones sitting near us thoroughly enjoyed it.
Loved the “mickey taking” while waiting for the var decisions! All in all a good night out, with plenty of laughs and a great result.

i agree. took my nephew and he was mesmerised for the whole 90 minutes. couldn’t care less what people think about the atmosphere/attendance; it’s seeing a kids face light up with genuine joy that makes going to a match worth it imo.

A proper feast of football last night. Great value.

Let's get rid of defenders all together.

Some of the comments re Peps rallying cry have been a bit polarised I would say, I heard it as a call to arms, thats all, nothing more. I didn't see it as a criticism of anything.
There are 1900 tickets left on the planner, with only the returned away sections of SS3 accounting for nearly 400 so not based on poor sales of the prospective league game. People hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see. Sometimes I think a little does get lost in translation.
Looking forward to Southamptons visit especially if Ralph wants to take us on in a proper game of football like last time where we errr scored 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.