Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker Dias Ake Zinchenko
Gundo KDB Bernardo
Jesus Grealish Torres

Take no risks with Foden, Fernandinho or Stones/Laporte with the week from hell coming up. We don't need a true DM versus these. Rest Cancelo today, then Walker midweek.

Ederson
Gundo KDB Bernardo
Jesus Grealish Torres

Take no risks with Foden, Fernandinho or Stones/Laporte with the week from hell coming up. We don't need a true DM versus these. Rest Cancelo today, then Walker midweek.
With Ake in there we'll concede so we'll just have to hope we continue to have our shooting boots on to outscore them....

Ederson
Gundo KDB Bernardo
Jesus Grealish Torres

The problem we have now is defensive midfield. Fernandinho isn't what he was and is often late in the challenge and KDB looks just like he did at the start of last season so I think that midfield would struggle against counter-attacks. I hope Stones or Laporte are fit.

With Ake in there we'll concede so we'll just have to hope we continue to have our shooting boots on to outscore them....
Yep, really don't get the Ake sympathisers you see here and on Twitter. He's been an awful buy, rarely available and when he is not great. Last night was his chance to show what he can do in a 'full strength team' and he was awful. He was bad on all 3 goals. At £41m I genuinely think there's an argument for Mangala being a better signing.

Should we have a 'guess the attendance' sweepstake....just for a laugh like?
If we had an attendance problem, how come we sell out the visitors returns? Once again we'll have a visiting club returning tickets, and they'll get snapped by blues.p

And the Utd fans on here will talk about empty seats and tickets.

Yep, really don't get the Ake sympathisers you see here and on Twitter. He's been an awful buy, rarely available and when he is not great. Last night was his chance to show what he can do in a 'full strength team' and he was awful. He was bad on all 3 goals. At £41m I genuinely think there's an argument for Mangala being a better signing.
Steady on mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.