Karma?

fgWanmC.gif

Last edited:
You reap what you sow. If you're hardworking and good to the word you'll get a lot more back from life. If you're kind to people they'll reciprocate. You might also contribute to making the world a nicer place.
I dont agree with you, I sowed a load of beetroot seeds on my allotment and only about 3 came up.

I'll raise you......

Fairly graphic; do not watch if easily offended or upset.

Fucking hell that was the most satisfying thing I’ve seen in ages!

“Go on, go on, GO ON… FUCKING BOSH! Have that you set of cunts, hope you’re in fucking total agony!”

Still no such thing as karma. Just coincidence.

If karma doesn't exist what's this? Dramatic irony? Justice? Or just plain stupidity perhaps?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/they-voted-brexit-now-many-u-k-fishermen-feel-betrayed-n1255986
You do know that fishermen had good reasons to vote to leave the EU, don’t you? For decades they had it tougher than they should have because of the EU. Many went out of business and are no longer in the fishing industry, losing their livelihood, because of the EU. They felt that leaving the EU was right for them, and arguably it was. Then came along the dopes who lead us out of the EU.

It’s hardly good to see they‘ve been shafted by a poor govt that saw us come out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.