Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Sorry in the context of last night is was bizarre and was clearly planned.

The club and Pep should understand the difficulty a lot of people are having financially post covid.

A little sympathy and a serious change of attitude in the execs of this clubs is needed, NEVER criticize your customers, it's not good at any level.
You have clearly made your mind up as to how you interpreted his comment and no other explanation will wash.

I think you are wrong in thinking the club have no idea how covid has affected people financially.

These aren’t City songs. City songs are the songs fans around the ground like to join in with most, not player ones.

We are I desperate need of a new song book of City songs
haha your request in email was for more player specific songs for new players (Rodri, Torres, Grealish etc.) unless I read this incorrectly

The atmosphere is crap now due to the make up of the crowd its a simple as that nothing more nothing less.

As others have said the club have driven our more vocal fans away to be replaced by happy clappers . Doesn't mean the match going fans now are less loving of the club just a different type of fan.

Most big clubs are heading this way although I think we're the worst atmosphere of the big 6 .

don’t agree. This is the corner section. Majority of people in this photo are male and lots of younger lads as well. Don’t see tourists. Our fan base is a proper football crowd in the main.

our crowd is nothing like United or Liverpool

Reactions: cbl
You have clearly made your mind up as to how you interpreted his comment and no other explanation will wash.

I think you are wrong in thinking the club have no idea how covid has affected people financially.
Was a fiver for kids last night for a champions league game.
Same again next week against Wycombe in the cup
That’s before the free travel to Porto
The club do know and Are clearly aware of things

Then please educate me on what you though the great man was saying last night.

So far we have played three home matches, 2 almost full houses and a mid week Chumps league tie with a very decent attendence.

All three homes games, great atmosphere and great support.

Two away games played, poor performance at Spurs, great performance , great result and brilliant atmosphere at Leicester.

So what is Pep's issue?

Please give me your wisdom......

Reactions: cbl
Chelsea got roundabout the same amount as we did last night where’s the pile on into them by the media as they are now defending European champions?

I can understand the apathy for some blues not attending, the group stages of the champions league end up being the biggest mismatch of fixtures due to the seeding system. Team in pot one ends up walloping teams in the first 3 fixtures and the group stages are over, then we end up with nothing games in late November deepest December. Uefa want more of this to save their cash cow with more group stages, just like they now have the pointless Europa conference.

If the owners of Juventus, Barca, Real Madrid and the history teams in red don’t give a fuck about the champions league with all their prior so called history attached to the European cup. Why should we as City supporters? They said on the commentary last night that this is the 30th year of the champions league, I can’t see it being around by 2031.

The manager has plenty of Passion , it’s just that when he expresses his opinion , people get all offended when he’s spot on

i was talking about the board having no passion, from everything I read about Ferran Soriano, he is a clinical businessman, only interested in the numbers

you see this in the way we have gentrified the stadium to leverage more revenue per seat rather than trying to target our lower income fan base

pep should be directing his questions at the board rather than BT sport as they are the ones who could really do something about it

City Matters , do me a favour, where are the minutes for these meetings? Who decides what they discuss?

the club need to start engaging properly with the fanbase, why don’t they reach out to the many fan channels we have to start to debate some of the issues like atmosphere and people leaving early

these guys are all on the same side what are they scared of ?

plenty of them on here if you wanted to ask them.

What would you like the club to do?

There's nothing complicated about this.

Beating United 6-1 at Old Trafford in a season where we won our first League title in 44 years on goal difference (because of that scoreline) against those cunts, is a part of our folklore that will be celebrated and sung about as long as football is played in Manchester.

Unfortunately for those who don't like that particular song, you're going to hear it a lot over the years to come.

Where did i say it was complicated?

I just stated as soon as we started singing this particular chant, thats when they come back with the empty seats drivel for our home games.

Like another poster has said.

Why no songs about the centurions accomplishment? or the English Treble/Quad (depending on how particular you are)

I would never say that.....or dance to that Lipa bird! #countonme

big-sam.jpg

Then please educate me on what you though the great man was saying last night.

So far we have played three home matches, 2 almost full houses and a mid week Chumps league tie with a very decent attendence.

All three homes games, great atmosphere and great support.

Two away games played, poor performance at Spurs, great performance , great result and brilliant atmosphere at Leicester.

So what is Pep's issue?

Please give me your wisdom......
I have no wisdom other than to believe not everything is black and white.

You are the one saying there is an issue, some have proferred alternative understanding/interpretation to his words.

You do know, you may have totally misconstrued his words?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.