Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
so for our first CL game we had a reported attendance of 38,062.

chelsea are the defending champions and had a reported attendance of 39,252.

now forgive me if i’m wrong but do those figures not include the away support? if so, we had more in attendance than the defending champions.

how is this ‘news’ but chelsea’s attendance is not?

peps comment had been misconstrued and blown out of proportion, i doubt anyone would be talking about this if he hadn’t given our rivals ammunition.

Last edited:
so for our first CL game we had a reported attendance of 38,062.

chelsea are the defending champions and had a reported attendance of 39,252.

now forgive me if i’m wrong but do those figures not include the away support? if so, we had more in attendance than the defending champions.

how is this ‘news’ but chelsea’s attendance is not?

Tuchel didn't invite the chavs to attend the next game.

Last edited:
Just been sent this from a rag mate, it shouldn't bother me, but it does, all we seem to attract is either negative or bad publicity, no other club in the country has to constantly defend their attendance like we have too, despite being one of the best supported clubs in the country, it's fucking tiresome, but the wound being opened up again by our own manager has pissed me off more than it should.
It would appear that Pep and the Barca boys have absolutely no understanding or connection to the fans, I wish one of them stood up for us once in a while when all the mud is being slung at us instead of just accepting it and sitting in silence.
Our fan base hasn't grown enough locally in line with our success of recent years, we should of mopped up all the young fans within miles, but we haven't due to all the shit that is aimed at us, and our manager has again fanned the flames.
I don't give a shit about how many new fans we've attracted from around the world, they will probably never visit our stadium and fill one of those empty seats, I do give a shit about the growing divide between match going fans and the board that look at them with utter contempt, we were a great local club with connections between fans and the club, that is now being stretched to breaking point.
Sorry for the little rant.
You are looking at this from the wrong end of the telescope.
The fact that this mate of yours takes the time to send you this, and that the media toss themselves off to the mere whiff of an "attendance" story demonstrates their desperation to stay relevant, and comfort themselves.
"Comfort themselves"? I hear you think... Yes, our operational model and style of play has shown how far behind us most other clubs are. The fans know this. They watch our games and desperately want their teams to play with the same style and excitement.
The fans calling out the emptyhad rubbisha have no other avenue to attack our club. Yes, it can be a chore, and yes it can take the shine off to some degree, but only if you allow it.
Rest assured your mate will send this kind of shite in the future, and wanker hacks like Jordan will jump on the bandwagon in the future also, like the bottom feeders they are, but let it wash over you, in fact let it comfort you that their desperation manifests in such a blatant and purile way.
As long as this continues it shows that we remain the biggest cock on the block.
The whole lot of them are boringly predictable.

He's making stuff up. Could work for The Sun. Doubt he watched the game as it was quite obvious there was about 50 away fans at most.
"in the presence of K38 + supporters " is what I said, to be accurate, are you suggesting it was less than that or not bother to notice the "+".
I watched and listened to the game and a replay on City+, at times it was very quiet as noted by other posters. So not making stuff up, not working for The Sun, watched the game live and on replay on club site, not a very good accuracy rating for your post, maybe you were better at counting the away fans.

If Pep wants atmosphere he should go and watch his beloved Barcelona at home, fucking emptier during the game than our place is at the final whistle

If he hadn't brain farted in his CL final selection and tactics and hadn't been completely Tucheled, then he wouldn't be discussing our attendance.
Swings and roundabouts and all that Pep.
Put it to bed. We lost. Pep fucked up, the team didn’t play well and Chelsea did. Why bring it up again?
If we had won the CL would it have made any difference to the attendance last nigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.