Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad that a manager should be criticised for daring to ask our supporters for their support. Sad that our supporters should be so sensitive about The Sun mocking us or giving fuel to haters that they take offence at Pep making "A rallying cry from Pep Guardiola".
Im not arsed about the comic called the sun, I am not arsed about rag fans trying to be funny.
I would just like our manager to shut the fuck up about the life blood of the club. Not many City fans are rich, they have jobs, they have to get home from work and back to work in the morning and transport to and from the ground is a nightmare. Wycombe will be 3 home games in a week people have to choose.

If you think that was a rallying call so be it, I wonder why he didnt thank the fans and simply ask for the same again. on Saturday.

Oh and we still dont like the corrupt Champs League set up whether the club want to win it or not, that always has and effect on attendances.

You've got to love the British press.

First they slag us off for cheating and sports washing, then the FFP shite, whilst telling anyone we are irrelevant and our trophies don't mean fook all...!!

Then they belittle us constantly about our (pretty average on the scale of things) crowds.

Somehow I can imagine some of then thinking its job done...?

On another note, I had to watch it on telly last night and the crowd noise can across like a library, like muted cheering, however occasionally they slipped up and the crowd noise was very healthy.

Somethings going on with BT, but I'm not sure why.

Disagree slightly i think pep was on about the atmosphere rather then the turn out. And has you rightly say he probably meant that but his way of saying it was his Catalan brain not quite up to speed with his English.
Then he should shut the fuck up. I am tired of those in ivory towers looking down on us. Sort your shit out City first, then speak to the Council and Metro link to see if you can get them to sort their shit out and then talk to us.

You've got to love the British press.

First they slag us off for cheating and sports washing, then the FFP shite, whilst telling anyone we are irrelevant and our trophies don't mean fook all...!!

Then they belittle us constantly about our (pretty average on the scale of things) crowds.

Somehow I can imagine some of then thinking its job done...?

On another note, I had to watch it on telly last night and the crowd noise can across like a library, like muted cheering, however occasionally they slipped up and the crowd noise was very healthy.

Somethings going on with BT, but I'm not sure why.
Think we all know what's going on at BT (& sky) and why

i was getting a bit of shit about the crowd on a works whatsapp group, i just posted of united v ansa (?) cl 2019 , funny i never heard anything back :),except one who claimed they were not in the cl in 2019 and the picture was cambridge, bless, so i posted the pic of the sun asking why there was on 50,000 there :)huge swathes of red empty seats :)

Not Pep's fault fans were told to sit down. Fans were never told to "shut up" they are doing that by their own choice.
"He's speaking from a position of privilege, he doesn't get us." "Pep seems to be out of touch" sounds like a post from the Daily Fail. He's speaking from a position of being in the presence of K38 + supporters who at times made less noise than 3,800, would you prefer if he was the only manager in the world not wanting more/louder support for the tea
The issue is why is our clubs supporters are targeted , Arsenal are a supposedly big six club and they play in front of swathes of empty red seats in europe and the Premier league every week but nothing is mentioned in the media
This isnt just because of Pep's comments last night , we have had emptyhad thrown at us for years, my brother was at the game last night and he said the atmosphere was OK like any other home game.
There is a media witch hunt for anything negative about our club and any articles are repeated and exagerrated on social media and the untruths told then become truths as per normal with the millions of gullible pricks who frequent twitter and facebook.
Our atmosphere on Saturday against Southampton will be no worse than Klalnfield or the Swamp when they entertain the minnows of the Premier league , i know because ive sat in the corporate seats at both grounds and the away fans like Southampton/Norwich/Villa /Brighton have out sung their famous support.
The Rags and Dippers fervent home support is a myth , it occurs only when a big team or arch rival turns up , similar to our support the bigger and more important the game and the atmosphere changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.