Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Cunts trick by Pep. He never calls the players out but has thrown us under the bus. 100 odd days since thousands of Blues descended on Porto costing a fucking fortune. Many still in debt having jumped through hoops to be there. If you're gonna moan about last night, praise the support at Leicester, which was outstanding. I live in Leicester and to a man they've said it was the best away support in years.

Cunts trick Pep.
No fucking need.

Fully agree with this. I was in Porto and Leicester on Saturday and was there last night and will be there on Saturday. I don’t need a badge of honour for it because I go to support the team but I draw the line at the manager having a pop.

As you say the support on Saturday at Leicester was immense and guardiola didn’t acknowledge it and disappeared straight down the tunnel at the end. Say what you want about Klopp but if that was Liverpool on Saturday he would have been on the pitch at the end to acknowledge the fans - and quite rightly.

I can live with guardiola being a bit distant from the fans it genuinely doesn’t bother me - but he can’t then have a go at us for not getting more than 40k for a midweek match against Leipzig. He’s not insulting the fans that weren’t there, he’s insulting the fans that were and it’s bang out of order.

He’s the best manager in the world and I love the bloke but he can get fucked with those comments last night. Hopefully someone like buzzer has the balls to have a word and tell him he’s way out of line.

Thanks mate. I didn't get into the specifics too much like that, but more just talked about how I find it desperately annoying. It bugs me, a lot. It's tedious.
Bad wording on my part. No you didn't get into specifics it was a poor attempt on my part alluding to those as being an issue. But you articulated my shared thoughts about the subject very well in terms of being annoying and very tedious. Keep up the good work

The rags I know do not need a free pass from Pep to take the piss out of us. Thanks Pep!!
I served my time at Maine Rd and find the Etihad a bit soulless at times.
The lack of away fans doesn't help.
I see younger people spending most of the game on their phones rather than watching the match. Our long spells of possession can add to that. Last night when non regulars show up it seems they are at a cinema watching a movie and you don't join in in a cinema.
We are not a particularly passionate or excitable bunch unless high drama or an injustice is playing out.
At my advanced age I only go occasionally but do miss the old days when the kippax atmosphere at times resembled a medieval battlefield.

Cunts trick by Pep. He never calls the players out but has thrown us under the bus. 100 odd days since thousands of Blues descended on Porto costing a fucking fortune. Many still in debt having jumped through hoops to be there. If you're gonna moan about last night, praise the support at Leicester, which was outstanding. I live in Leicester and to a man they've said it was the best away support in years.

Cunts trick Pep.
No fucking need.
Well said mate

Fully agree with this. I was in Porto and Leicester on Saturday and was there last night and will be there on Saturday. I don’t need a badge of honour for it because I go to support the team but I draw the line at the manager having a pop.

As you say the support on Saturday at Leicester was immense and guardiola didn’t acknowledge it and disappeared straight down the tunnel at the end. Say what you want about Klopp but if that was Liverpool on Saturday he would have been on the pitch at the end to acknowledge the fans - and quite rightly.

I can live with guardiola being a bit distant from the fans it genuinely doesn’t bother me - but he can’t then have a go at us for not getting more than 40k for a midweek match against Leipzig. He’s not insulting the fans that weren’t there, he’s insulting the fans that were and it’s bang out of order.

He’s the best manager in the world and I love the bloke but he can get fucked with those comments last night. Hopefully someone like buzzer has the balls to have a word and tell him he’s way out of line.
Get him in Mary D's before the next game and he can explain his comments to the good folk.

Good point about Buzzer.
Always have a couple of scoops in City Sq after the match and always bump into him as we walk past the main entrance. It will be mentioned to him Saturday, trust me on that.

Fucking hell I’ve got an old work acquaintance on my timeline now having digs at City’s attendance.

He’s a lovely bloke but quite a nerdy type with very little interest in football.

This ‘empty seats’ narrative has become a very widespread thing.
Not one rag has had at pop at me. And believe me they are normally queuing up for the empty seats jibes! Thankyou young boys!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.