#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden was our best attacking player last year -> without any question.

Now, as I understand - he will be playing in the midfield ? WTF
Well our midfielders can still attack. It depends on the set up. Bernardo has been attacking along with Grealish on the left in the final 3rd. Grealish gets the ball on the wing and plays in balls to Bernardo who makes runs toward the byline effectively becoming the left winger at that point. Phil could do the same. He could also make runs into the box ala Gundogan.

Last edited:
Foden was our best attacking player last year -> without any question.

Now, as I understand - he will be playing in the midfield ? WTF
why, KDB also plays in the midfield but still attacks, man we usually only play with 1 dm

e d vasyatingI stated in a conversation today that I think Phil will be the best player in the world in the not too distant future. I wholeheartedly believe it too.
Phil playing regularly as a #8 is mouthwatering. His ability coupled with his balance to weave right and left could be devastating

Reactions: cbl
We actually looked like making something happen as soon as he came on. I really like the look of him in midfield. Should start every game once he is back to full fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.