Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

Has anyone used this and had their money refunded for a game yet? If so how long did it take?

I sold my ticket for the Arsenal game and my account advises that £39.73 was delivered to me on the 10/9/21 but 7 days later still nothing in my account.
It used to take between 30-45 days for your refund to appear in your bank account

I put our 3 tickets on the exchange for the Southampton game a couple of days ago and they don’t even show on the seat planner as available, in my ticket account they say not been sold yet. What’s the point of it if they don’t even offer them for sale ?
They will show as available to buy to everyone but you and your log in account

I’m wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction here I have just been on the supporters services phone number for nearly 3 hours to be cut off and I am no further forward .

I am looking to transfer my season card to a family and friend but every time I try to do so I get the attached error code , the Twitter account don’t seem to be replying either

any help appreciated thanks
I have tried to get through for the last 3 days, and currently supporter number 35 in the queue. I tried inputting my account details in for the exchange, but even though it's the correct number used by the club for taking my season card, it is not recognising it and has locked me out. There is probably now going to be another empty seat on Saturday as I am away. When will the club sort this phone fiasco out??? I wonder if anyone senior in the club has actually tried getting through to understand the frustration of the fans.

It used to take between 30-45 days for your refund to appear in your bank account
Yeah I know they say upto 45 days from date of game but in seasons gone by once they have processed the refund which is when they tell you the refund has been delivered it normally appears in your bank within 2-3 days

I’m wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction here I have just been on the supporters services phone number for nearly 3 hours to be cut off and I am no further forward .

I am looking to transfer my season card to a family and friend but every time I try to do so I get the attached error code , the Twitter account don’t seem to be replying either

any help appreciated thanks
Familiar Story, I got cut off when I got down to being first in the queue yesterday. I have also seen that message. My youngest cant go on Sat, but I could have passed on her seat, but we cant get the online system to sell her ticket or pass it on. The issue appears to be that all our seats were on one email and my account. The past few weeks I have I queued at the ground and been in two telephone queues to try and resolve this but to no avail (about 6hrs in total) but have at last managed to get our mobile tickets. So there will be another empty seat on Sat. The system is not fit for purpose as although it works for the majority, there are severe glitches for a minority like us.

I know this has probably been answered in the thread already but just wondering if anyone has a quick answer ( So i don't have to read though 34 pages).

I cannot go to the game on Sat, so sent my ticket to my partner but when he goes to download it google pay says no. If we just forward the email to download the ticket to his mate who is having my ticket (non city member) can his mate just download it to his phone?

I think the answer is yes but just wondering if the system knows he is not a registered city member?

I can't make the game tomorrow ( very annoyingly) I have 2 adults and 2 kids I am fucked if I can work out how to put them on ticket exchange such a waste I'm sure a family of 4 would love them knowing how hard it is to get 4 together in the family stand, tried to call caller 97 ffs

I sold my ticket for the Southampton game via the ticket exchange... does anyone have any idea when I will receive my money?

*Just seen above it's 30/45 days - Typically efficient
They have limited payment runs so can be a lot quicker depending on pot luck. Had one said paid 2 days after and another almost 2 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.