Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant that he clarified his position. Could still leave after 2 years but did not rule out extending, just shows how quotes can be misused
Probably the best news us blues received this week with Pep clarifying the context of his quotes.

However, call me a cynic but wasn’t Marcelo Bielsa spotted at the Etihad midweek recently. Could be absolutely nothing in it but maybe the board are laying the groundwork for whenever that fateful, tearful day arrives.

Sadly I cant help thinking that Pep distanced himself a bit with his comments about attendances recently. IMO its not the kind of thing you would say if you were entirely happy with your job? We know he is going to leave eventually and like some I cant see him seeing out his contract, although I seriously hope I'm wrong.

So the question is who would you like to see as his replacement? First choice for me would be Mancini, but I think that's very slim, Nagelsmann would be great, but it is going to be very hard to get him away from Bayern Munich after such a short time. I wouldn't be too unhappy with Brendan Rodgers, he has nearly always got more out of his teams than the sum of their parts?

Sadly I cant help thinking that Pep distanced himself a bit with his comments about attendances recently. IMO its not the kind of thing you would say if you were entirely happy with your job? We know he is going to leave eventually and like some I cant see him seeing out his contract, although I seriously hope I'm wrong.

So the question is who would you like to see as his replacement? First choice for me would be Mancini, but I think that's very slim, Nagelsmann would be great, but it is going to be very hard to get him away from Bayern Munich after such a short time. I wouldn't be too unhappy with Brendan Rodgers, he has nearly always got more out of his teams than the sum of their parts?
Lol

Due to Mancini being impossible, it would have to be Rodgers for me. After detesting him during his Liverpool days, I've actually had to accept that he clearly is a decent manager.

Due to Mancini being impossible, it would have to be Rodgers for me. After detesting him during his Liverpool days, I've actually had to accept that he clearly is a decent manager.
decent manager wont win pl with klopp and tuchel around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.