Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone at MCFC actually held Pep to account for his numerous ‘brain farts’ in key matches in the last few seasons. Champions League embarrassments, dreadful performances against the Rags, shocking FA Cup semifinal against Arsenal and the crap against Chelsea last season. This season we’ve already had the Community Shield defeat and that Tottenham setback.
We all know on this Forum when he reveals his team sheet when ‘he’s got this one wrong’..but do any of his coaching team ever say “WTF Pep?”.
His recent rants about players and MCFC fans were a disgrace.

Bunch of nodding Yes men! He wouldn’t have passed his probation period if I’d had anything to do with it.

Have you forgotten about that Everton game in his first season?

If I have to listen to him spitting his bile and hate filled rants about our fans one more time, I’m phoning Talksport!

Has anyone at MCFC actually held Pep to account for his numerous ‘brain farts’ in key matches in the last few seasons. Champions League embarrassments, dreadful performances against the Rags, shocking FA Cup semifinal against Arsenal and the crap against Chelsea last season. This season we’ve already had the Community Shield defeat and that Tottenham setback.
We all know on this Forum when he reveals his team sheet when ‘he’s got this one wrong’..but do any of his coaching team ever say “WTF Pep?”.
Of course they tell the best manager in the world he has no idea all the time!!!!
Idiots like you know nothing at all About the difficulty of doing what he does

Look at arteta now, clueless. Yet when working with pep everyone thought he was the dogs bollocks

Yes he makes mistakes, some big ones which I’m sure he knows, but I bet he doesn’t sit there with all his honours and achievements thinking of only I beat the rags that year when we beat them in two trophies!!

Of course they tell the best manager in the world he has no idea all the time!!!!
Idiots like you know nothing at all About the difficulty of doing what he does

Look at arteta now, clueless. Yet when working with pep everyone thought he was the dogs bollocks

Yes he makes mistakes, some big ones which I’m sure he knows, but I bet he doesn’t sit there with all his honours and achievements thinking of only I beat the rags that year when we beat them in two trophies!!
Three titles in four seasons and still they take the piss. Or maybe that's why? When every back page leads with this farcical news story its because they know what makes Man Utd and Liverpool fans tick. This is a reminder of the damage we have inflicted on them.

We are in a state of perpetual war and we have been since the day we chose blue

Three titles in four seasons and still they take the piss. Or maybe that's why? When every back page leads with this farcical news story its because they know what makes Man Utd and Liverpool fans tick. This is a reminder of the damage we have inflicted on them.

We are in a state of perpetual war and we have been since the day we chose blue
They are hurting
The best player of all time (apart from the guy we all know Is actually better) has returned and they still won’t win the league
They haven’t won’t a League For 8 years aFter winning 13 in the 20 before!
As for the victims they have 1 in 30 years

Fuckin' rag.

Let’s have a protest about Peps comments before during and after the match. Some people are even going to sit in silence. Have a word with yourselves you sensitive lot. Back to the football and this amazing team .. very tough game after that fantastic effort in the Champions League. I will take one nil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.