United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which time? If you mean the time when the appalling security failed to do basic searches which led to a fake device being left in the toilet, or the time when the appalling security allowed Zebra pants & his gang to storm the turnstiles & invade the pitch live on sky whilst applauded by Neville.

I believe the answer is fck all!
Wank innit

on the plus side tho, the rats have retreated underground since Tuesday

there is one lone soldier on my Facebook shouting “you’ve got no fans” & emptihad jibes, poor fcker sounds devastated & only his own madness to keep him company.

come to think of it, I’ve no Fcking idea who it is, how I accepted a request baffles me but he can stay for the entertainment.

there is one lone soldier on my Facebook shouting “you’ve got no fans” & emptihad jibes, poor fcker sounds devastated & only his own madness to keep him company.

come to think of it, I’ve no Fcking idea who it is, how I accepted a request baffles me but he can stay for the entertainment.
Report him for posting something inappropriate, they'll soon fuck him off, Rag ****.

Last edited:
i wonder when it will dawn on #Oleatthewheel that the real reason ronaldildo actually chose to join the rags is that he really wants to be manager and will stab the paper boy in the back eventually

i wonder when it will dawn on #Oleatthewheel that the real reason ronaldildo actually chose to join the rags is that he really wants to be manager and will stab the paper boy in the back eventually
Well he's already won the euros as manager better track record than ole!

United have given away 3000 tickets to schools and local teams for the Cup game against West Ham next week.

Would have thought a club with 650m fans would have had no problem selling out, especially when 7,000 away fans expected...
Surprised rags from parallel universes haven't snapped them up. I sense a rush on zebra pants in the not too distant future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.