Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me where he slagged the support off, I'll wait.
Perhaps slagged off is the wrong phrase but would you agree that it was not the best thing to say especially knowing how our media work ?
Maybe Pep isn't aware of the ticketing fiasco that has been going on since before the season started but it was, imo, an stupid thing to come out with.

Perhaps slagged off is the wrong phrase but would you agree that it was not the best thing to say especially knowing how our media work ?
Maybe Pep isn't aware of the ticketing fiasco that has been going on since before the season started but it was, imo, an stupid thing to come out with.
I think he's said something but it's come out wrong as he's not a natural English speaker.
I think if he'd said it in his native tongue it wouldn't have sounded as harsh.

No no and no. I am not on about trams just getting fans to Piccadilly. The tram on a match day is a joke. The other week a double went past us at Sale, 'out of service'. 10 minutes later a rammed single turned up and that was just to get to the game.
They used to run a tram past the ground to Altrincham as a normal service, this was great for after the match for thousands of Blues. They stopped it. Before Covid after an evening match I have seen Blues unable to get the Alty tram at any and every stop after Piccadilly. It is a disgraceful service for match going fans and a huge reason why people don't go to evening games.
I believe they have reworked the timetables so a tram from the South Manchester line (Altrincham) to the Etihad does involve a change at either Cornbrook or in Town if you choose. Just one of those things unfortunately but will no doubt please Passengers on other lines who have more direct Trams to their destination.
The fact remains that everyone wants away at the same time and no system can cope with that. Just have to find a way round it which possibly means hanging around a bit after the game if you need to avoid the crush.

I suspect the reason you saw an empty Double Tram that time would be down to some sort of fault or issue with it, it happens from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.