Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Pep should have said what he said to the fans via City tv or the website not via by sport, but he is outspoken and entitled to his view. Above all else he has a purpose, as being the world’s best coach, what the fuck is Kevin fucking Parker’s purpose?

What he said was support, not numbers, it’s how you want to interpret it. I agree with him, I was not at the game as I have 2 long term illnesses and can’t chance covid even though double dosed. When watching my gf commented that it’s like a library and she does not like football! I had to agree the crowd was appeared very flat, it may be because of the Tourist type fans for Cl games but there was limited atmosphere, it may be that some sections are quiet. I think pep would not be arsed if we had 10k turn up as long as they make an atmosphere.
Anyway to the game at the weekend, if Ake goes home to his family, could we see Walker as Rcb alongside Dias I wonder? He could maybe do a job there
Sorry you are not well, covid is still a risk unfortunately

If rodders is out dinho will have to play else he would be at cb i think

Haven't been online much after the Leipzig game but checked twitter now and was shocked with all the negative press regarding Pep quotes. I interpreted him just saying he wants the fans to be fired up on Saturday because we're gonna need it, nothing else really. Don't really understand why so many took offense.

becau se he repeats it often and he must know that is the headlines the media want , even some commentators call us the emptihad
I only ever remember him mentioning the crowd once before to be honest and that was a long time ago. All he asked for was on Saturday the crowd tries to give the team a lift and a rallying call for those who are there. The atmosphere will be bang average for most games like Southampton on Saturday and maybe this way it has every a bit worked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.