Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad feeling about tomorrow if it's Ake at CB. I think he's a liability.

I'd rather see us revert to three at the back so we don't have to include him.

Cannot be more clear than this tbh..

Waiting for the 15 threads and 40,000 comments apologizing to Pep.

Pep Guardiola: "We are who we are. We are proud of who we are. I learnt the history of Man City. I know going to the games in the lower divisions. I don't want to be like United, like Liverpool, like Barcelona. We are who we are. I am one of them the fans."

Swear to fucking god, if he ever leaves because of mad arses and the Mancini fanboys...

So he’s fine to make comments about fans not packing the stadium in virtually meaningless games mid week

But he won’t say a peep about his Catalan Mafia mates incompetance leaving us without a striker for a season and potentially costing us the league.

becau se he repeats it often and he must know that is the headlines the media want , even some commentators call us the emptihad
Funny how it works. We used to be proud of the fact that we had fewer fans that rags but whatever we had was made up of true local hardcore support. None of the prawn sandwich brigade type. And now when Pep says the same thing as a fan himself, that we're different to other big clubs, he's pandering to rags. Damned if does, damned if he doesn't.

Just 865 tickets left - you know what it is going to be the best crowd of the season so far and will probably sell out.

That is not the point, it aggreviates blues , he has just invited media crap again, he should stfu about fans not being there or loud enough, he doesnt live in our shoes
take a day off mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.