Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we can both appreciate him and also not be happy with a public criticism (or whatever you want to call it) of the club's support / attendance / atmosphere etc.......
Agree totally but no doubt about it that many are influenced by negative take on everything Pep says, by media. Sickens me as a lot have taken it in the most negative way possible

Pep's a genius and generally speaking always speaks positively of the club and is mindful of press 'traps'. We know that his words have been manipulated to a different context so blame them and sing your hearts out - it is the only way. This week has seen a succession of negative articles and it's probably simply to disguise the United defeat - replace the Ronaldo diary with the disarray at City diary; it's clickbait, nothing more.

Be interesting who the club go for I have no idea who though?

Who ever it will be they will have a very tough job following pep win % and season trophy haul..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.