Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate the bit I have I put in bold is an absolute myth - Anfield is as good or as shite as pretty much every other ground in the country pending the football on display, the importance and rivalry etc.

It too has its days where it is an absolute morgue.............
I guess I only watch when we play them & they seem to make it as hostile as they can. Hate em any which way so good to hear.

. . .only 1 candidate for me. Vinny - even if he was only 35.

Rub it into the scousers faces even more with years of continued success copying their Shankly model by bringing through from within.

Superb communicator, City legend and complete top bloke. Win Champions league first season.

100% not. I love Kompany, but Arteta has shown how playing football and even leading a football team are a completely different skillset to managing a football team.

I hope one day Kompany will have established himself as a top coach with titles, so that he can take the reins.

But he's nowhere near ready

Louis Enrique - knows Txiki did an alright job at Barcelona. They seemed to get even better than what Pep had when Neymar and Suarez rocked up, they destroyed us at the Etihad when we got them in the knock outs in 2015.

I would imagine he won’t be with Spain after the 2022 World Cup unless he wins it making him available in Summer 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.