Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said.

Loved the passionate response to the loaded question about United and Liverpool from that stirring twat Mike Minay.

I'm in the not in the slightest bit offended camp by his original comments whilst accepting he is tone death at times.
I'm staggered by the extreme response by some on here. Maybe I shouldn't be by now because more than ever and like all forms of social media it's always extreme views.

If anything the thing that pissed me off most was the official crowd for the game being just over 38,000. Like many others have said there was at least 45,000 there 15-20 minutes into the game.
Didn't they put up a similar attendance a few seasons back. Everyone said it was wrong and again we had the seat trolls laughing at the club. I think it was quite some time before the club admitted they had missed ticket holders out but still left the ridiculously low figure up on the club website.

Many wont like it.

Parker sentiments on the matter echo many Blues.

Not the first time Pep has made snide remarks about our fan base. Left open to interpretation.

Laughable really considering his beloved Barcelona failed to fill the Stadium in a tier 1 Champions League game against Bayern Munich.

He knows the media detest us, so why even fuel their agenda ?

They have run with it since he opened his mouth.

Hopefully everyone can make up and move on.

Well said.

Loved the passionate response to the loaded question about United and Liverpool from that stirring twat Mike Minay.

I'm in the not in the slightest bit offended camp by his original comments whilst accepting he is tone death at times.
I'm staggered by the extreme response by some on here. Maybe I shouldn't be by now because more than ever and like all forms of social media it's always extreme views.

If anything the thing that pissed me off most was the official crowd for the game being just over 38,000. Like many others have said there was at least 45,000 there 15-20 minutes into the game.

They are desperate to cause shit between Pep and the supporters. The idea that Pep might be here for another 5-7 years really scares the shit out of them.

Many wont like it.

Not the first time Pep has made snide remarks about our fan base. Left open to interpretation.

Laughable really considering his beloved Barcelona failed to fill the Stadium in a tier 1 Champions League game against Bayern Munich.

Why do you care?

Just heard radio 5 news and we're first on and they have really made it seem that Guardiola was saying he wasn't apologising for asking for more fans to attend. I thought he spent the first bit of the press conference saying he certainly didn't mean that. So why run it that way. It's just twisted.
Because their a set of Cunts

a919d8d5-b85f-461f-8b8b-936449dc6b34_16x9_1200x676.jpg

Khaldoon looks dead worried about what Simon Jordan said about us on TalkSport.
He will be worried though about whether Bojo sticks to the deal ( NI protocol and all that)!

Many wont like it.

You are right Sid they have run with it, off topic but never heard the same wankstains condoning the break in at the swamp that was justified in there eyes and the violence that followed were just fair game

Many wont like it.

Have you seen Peps press conference?
He's clarified what he meant, he made zero snide remarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.