Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

The fans' support is unconditional and very often unrequited.

5 League titles
2 FA Cups
6 League Cups
3 Community Shields.
10 straight seasons in the top 4 and Champions League.
8 seasons in a row finishing above United.
19 appearances at Wembley - more than any other side in the country at the new stadium.
4 trophies in a season.
The most devastating side in English football history. 198 points in 2 seasons

The absolute joy of seeing David Silva, Yaya Toure, Vincent Kompany, Sergio Aguero, Keving De Bruyne, Phil Foden playing football.

No other side in the world has had more requitement from their club.

Yeah. Each of the big 6 get between 27 and 30 televised games. Being in the europa league or going deep into the CL means 30, not doing that will push it down to the lower end.

We usually end up +/- 1 televised game of United.
Ok cheers bud. I guess I looking to top my bitterness up a bit I'll have to find something else!

Tommy Wright like all good goalkeepers wearing a different kit even when he's off the pitch. I wonder if he's doing well managing Kilmarnock.

He was appointed about 3 months too late and couldn't save us from relegation. Fancy him to get Killie back to the top level at the first time of asking though, here's hoping. Speaks well and his honesty after the relegation playoff against Dundee was brutally refreshing. Vast majority of us support him, not much dissent at this stage.

As you were... =)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.