Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Granada reports continuing it now… “after poor crowds at The Etihad, Pep Guardiola appeals for more fans to attend”…. Shit stirring cunts.
This is so annoying. It's the third highest attendance in Europe on the night and only a couple of away fans attended. There's been good attendance for the premier league fixtures and there's bound to be a good one tomorrow. They showed the away end as if it was our missing fans. People who don't even follow football will think we are struggling to get a crowd.

Reactions: cbl
I wonder if they took the numbers through gates at 2000hrs and passed it off as the official attendance, had they gave it another 10 minutes or so to get people through the gates if there were problems it'd probably have been more accurate. Watched on TV and large sections in E1 looked sparse as did the NS, but filled up absolutely fine.
Absolutely I was there, 38,000 my arse.
45,000 is the correct attendance.
What’s pissed me off more than anything is the club has hung us out to dry yet again. They consistently allow media lies against the club and fans and never make a stance. That is fucking woeful.
Hopefully this will rejuvenate fans and get behind the team even more.

Who is he? I’ve heard his name a few times over the years. Is he basically a mouthpiece for “supporters”. Did he actually consult any before speaking up?

Forums will always get extreme views from some but I would imagine 95% of our fan base are not on forums and 90% of those won’t give a shit about things like this.

Never heard or seen him at a game, and then boom in recent times he's always someone sky seem to speak with

Roberto Mancini "got it" so much that he wanted Kompany & Hart gone and David Silva told the higher ups he wanted to leave if Mancini carried on.

Funny how that bit always gets left out isn't it? 2 of our greatest ever players would have left the club if Mancini kept his job.
Can we PLEASE stop this "Mancini got us" bollocks. It's not helpful. Mancini literally does the same trick at every club bc hes a wiley old fox who is confrontational with authority so throws his lot in with the power of the support. He even wore an Inter scarf ffs. Unforgivable for a Juventini.
I love Mancini for what he did for us but he was right place, right time in our development to break up the old guard. Like Pep defended us over CAS. Right time, right place. Fucking hell it's not difficult.
Mancini Gala.jpgMancini Zenit.JPGMancini INter.jpg

Well if he wasn't dealing with the Empty seat issue why did he ask for more fans on Sat?
Whilst Pep is undoubtedly the greatest manager we have had and ever likely to have, he definately lacks an affinity with the City fans. This is not the first time he has criticised our attendances.
In your head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.