Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't believe there is an agenda against City; to me it is pure and simple...clicks and revenue.

They ALL know positive stories about Liverpool and United, doubled with negative City stories will get loads frothing, regardless of your team.

If City weren't this good, these stories wouldn't be being written as there would be no money to be made.

It's all solely about the clicks, advertising and revenue.

Jordan, Panja, Delaney, Nick wotsit, etc will be giggling like little kids at the responses, knowing how easy it is to wind you up...let the others get angry; don't give them the satisfaction.

It is and we fall for it because we want to stand up for our club! When really we should ignore it and let them media the opposing fans carry on with there jealously and bitterness..

Many wont like it.

Parker sentiments on the matter echo many Blues.

Not the first time Pep has made snide remarks about our fan base. Left open to interpretation.

Laughable really considering his beloved Barcelona failed to fill the Stadium in a tier 1 Champions League game against Bayern Munich.

He knows the media detest us, so why even fuel their agenda ?

They have run with it since he opened his mouth.

Hopefully everyone can make up and move on.
Very good post mate. I am also sick of hearing from Pep about how great Liverpool and United are while belittling City in comparison. Does he not bloody know that our average home attendance for the last few years has been around 54,000. He says that he is being honest and refuses to apologize for making City a laughing stock... he's an idiot if he didn't know what the media would do with his gift wrapped present to them.

Well be honest in your next press conference Mr. Guardiola and big us up for a change. It would be nice to hear you inform all the haters out there what our average attendances actually are...I won't hold my breath.

It's interesting that someone like Panja or Delaney seems happy to be publically seen as follower of a trolling account with a racist narrative. It undermines their credibility as so-called journalists even more...if that's possible. I can't see how Panja's employers, the New York Times would sanction this. It is their brand that is damaged by association.
But then again La Liga seems happy to employ a Director who is happy to be seen as a public follower of neo-nazi accounts. The media has really become a very toxic place.
He was the dog whistle racist and lunatic who was hell bent on serving the Whatsapp group’s campaign to doxx Rabin. Ironic as his identity is known to some of those he has trolled and abused relentlessly under his various sock puppets and twitter accounts

As we all know the Etihad’s capacity isn’t 55,000.
As we all know there were more than 38,000 on the night.

The Daily United have used 37,000(headline article), 38,000(below), and 45,000(in their match report) attendance figures.

Once again the Daily United is full of sh*t, and their journalists(?) continue to steal a living.

View attachment 26480

Jack Gaughan is sound/reliable and I enjoy him when he is on the likes of 93.20 and Bluemoon pods.
There isn't anything I can see that is controversial in his actual article...he has just used direct quotes from Pep's press conference and whatever Parker has said.
He's not responsible for the headline.

He has used correctly the official attendance Tolmie confirmed was released to the Press Association.
Yep, we all know it was more than 38,000 and the Fail is a shitshow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.