Lip Filler

Before the usual sea of old men yelling at clouds come in, I'd like to point out that women (especially younger ones) are under huge societal pressures from a million different angles that eventually lead to them getting procedures like this done.

There are lots of people with lip fillers that you wouldn't know about, but unfortunately some like to cut costs and some are so insecure that they go to the excess.

Before the usual sea of old men yelling at clouds come in, I'd like to point out that women (especially younger ones) are under huge societal pressures from a million different angles that eventually lead to them getting procedures like this done.

There are lots of people with lip fillers that you wouldn't know about, but unfortunately some like to cut costs and some are so insecure that they go to the excess.
Fucking ageist ;)

We’re all under societal pressures but don’t all succumb to looking like a hooked turbot.

Well, I like to think so anyway.

Horrific things. Just watching the England women and nearly made the same thread after seeing Greenwood. A mate of mine gets his forehead done for some reason, looks like kryten. It's not just the girls doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.