Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Whether it was right or wrong I think everyone will be motivated tomorrow, manager, players and fans alike. What might have been a run of the mill game certainly has some spice to it now. I can see us really turning it on tomorrow.

I've had it from all angles at work again today. Three days of pelters. Today I was treated to the full repertoire: Emptyhad, established in 2008, no European Cup, cheats, even fucking Mendy.

Fucking Bristol City fan even got in on the act in a meeting this afternoon, joining in with the Rags and Dippers.

I know I need to be more thick skinned, I'm just getting worn down by it.

Keep living in denial and worshipping a the myth of a manager who never existed in reality.

You believed what you read in The Daily Mirror.

Hart was first out of the door when Pep arrived because he's a twat.
Kompany was seen as a potential liability as a player due to injuries. He was retained for his leadership qualities above all. It all turned out OK in the end, but I suspect that many top coaches would have been looking at replacing him around that time due to worsening injury record.
The David Silva story is absolute nonsense. A total fabrication.

I've had it from all angles at work again today. Three days of pelters. Today I was treated to the full repertoire: Emptyhad, established in 2008, no European Cup, cheats, even fucking Mendy.

Fucking Bristol City fan even got in on the act in a meeting this afternoon, joining in with the Rags and Dippers.

Sounds a shit place to work.

Ferguson and Klopp both had a go at their own fans. Bristol City enough said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.