Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Well I had never heard of him before today and I suspect I will not hear of him again?
Probably true for many Blues who aren't / have never been members of the OSC.

I'm very surprised to hear that so few of the supposed diehards on this forum haven't heard of Kevin Parker, and aren't OSC members.

The OSC has been around for many decades, and has operated very efficiently for many years under Kevin's stewardship. It's a very successful organisation and plays an important role in the club and for supporters.

I suspect that a lot of (both recent and longstanding) City fans will have benefited more from being members of the official supporters club than they have from being members of the unofficial mouthpiece that is Bluemoon.

Can you really call yourself a supporter if you're not a member of the OSC? A question for another day perhaps...

In the meantime, don't knock a bloke who has the interests of the club at heart 100%, just because he dares to criticise the current 'Golden Child'. Kevin will be a top Blue long after Pep has waved farewell.

Lots to think about here

I'm very surprised to hear that so few of the supposed diehards on this forum haven't heard of Kevin Parker, and aren't OSC members.

The OSC has been around for many decades, and has operated very efficiently for many years under Kevin's stewardship. It's a very successful organisation and plays an important role in the club and for supporters.

I suspect that a lot of (both recent and longstanding) City fans will have benefited more from being members of the official supporters club than they have from being members of the unofficial mouthpiece that is Bluemoon.

Can you really call yourself a supporter if you're not a member of the OSC? A question for another day perhaps...

In the meantime, don't knock a bloke who has the interests of the club at heart 100%, just because he dares to criticise the current 'Golden Child'. Kevin will be a top Blue long after Pep has waved farewell.

Hear hear

He's everybody's best mate is Josep. He's not known as football's Dalai Lama for nothing....

It's not in City's interests to 'leak' any negative stories about Pep... yet.

I can think of three - Zlatan, Eto’o, Yaya, I also suspect that Aguero was not too fond of him and can think of double that at least that the greatest manager in history Alex Ferguson has fell out with.

It’s weird that some city fans, probably with loose connections to staff involved from the ‘old city’ have this obsession that Mancini was the root of all evil because he didn’t say hello to the kit man or because he fell out with a player from time to time. They should judge him on his achievements on the pitch of which he was superb for the club and this fan base.

The supporters club near me was set up to access away tickets (in their constitution) and go to 4 away games, but their meetings other than those games were held every away game.

When Kevin Parker was replaced by Kevin White there were certain improvements, and the tickets going to lower points for the one big demand game for a short while.

Oh right, so everything was made up then?
Not everything obviously, just some of it. Shit happens every daybat every club, but it only gets leaked when it suits certain people.

You don't honestly think everything is sweetness and light with Guardiola do you? Like many overindulged, wealthy personalities, he'll have his 'moments' with most people around him. The club's PR tries to make sure that any such shit stays well and truly in house.

He ain't no Saint, and it would be unbelievably stupid of anyone to even suggest that he is.

The supporters club near me was set up to access away tickets (in their constitution) and go to 4 away games, but their meetings other than those games were held every away game.

When Kevin Parker was replaced by Kevin White there were certain improvements, and the tickets going to lower points for the one big demand game for a short while.
A single local branch of any club is only as good as it's members.
The simple fact that the football club has worked with the OSC for so many years tells me that it works well for all involved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.