Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn’t he refuse a new contract and have more power! This signing a new contract players shouldn’t bother! Once the club have you for 4/5 years they can dictate! If you agree to sign a new contract you should say am only staying and signing if I have a buyout that’s reasonable none this 150m 200m!
Yeah he'll be in the last year of his contract next summer so would imagine if he does sign the new deal with a release clause it will be closer to maybe the £80m mark. Suits all parties then. City can guarantee if they pay a certain fee they get him and don't have to worry about bidding wars and haggling, Fiorentina get more than they would get normally for a player in his last year and Vlahovic gets a pay increase for the year.

Because he's a 20 year old kid who can guarantee himself ~€20m by signing a contract.

That's job done. Never need to work, your family never need to work. Set in stone. Relax, just play for the fun of it after that.

Or he could turn it down, break his leg tomorrow and be stacking shelves at 25.

I get that but he will get a better contract plus a signing on fee if he leaves on a free! If he banging in the goals clubs will want him..

I presume this is to get a push on his deal Fiorentina have on the table. Would be a great option though, if that falls apart.

Yeah he'll be in the last year of his contract next summer so would imagine if he does sign the new deal with a release clause it will be closer to maybe the £80m mark. Suits all parties then. City can guarantee if they pay a certain fee they get him and don't have to worry about bidding wars and haggling, Fiorentina get more than they would get normally for a player in his last year and Vlahovic gets a pay increase for the year.

Nothing suits all parties.

If he sign new contract he will cost his new club additional millions !

Why haven't Lewandowski signed new contract with Dortmund so Bayern would pay some money to suit all parties ?

If Dusan wants to move and have new challenge, he shouldn't renew.

Nothing suits all parties.

If he sign new contract he will cost his new club additional millions !

Why haven't Lewandowski signed new contract with Dortmund so Bayern would pay some money to suit all parties ?

If Dusan wants to move and have new challenge, he shouldn't renew.
If Vlahovic has a similar season this season to the last and he's then in the last year of his contract he'll attract more clubs to come and start putting offers on the table. I genuinely believe City would rather he had an £80m release clause to put off other clubs. Go in, pay it and sort out with the player.

We have shown time and again we don't like bidding wars and wage wars with other clubs.

If Vlahovic has a similar season this season to the last and he's then in the last year of his contract he'll attract more clubs to come and start putting offers on the table. I genuinely believe City would rather he had an £80m release clause to put off other clubs. Go in, pay it and sort out with the player.

We have shown time and again we don't like bidding wars and wage wars with other clubs.
That makes no sense. Unless he'll cost more than 80 million with 1 year left, I see no vue in signing a new contract other than to help his current club and screw his future club and his own pocket.

I get that but he will get a better contract plus a signing on fee if he leaves on a free! If he banging in the goals clubs will want him..

But he won't get that if he picks up a long term career threatening injury before he is able to sign a pre contract. And even if he was to sign a pre-contract in January it might specify certain conditions re passing a medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.