Lip Filler

I don't know well enough to give a fair and detailed answer. I just know that women are under a lot of pressure to look good all the time and men don't tend to realise that.
I wish my bird felt that pressure..
But no, I get what you're saying, I think.. but that's their world. They are the gatekeepers over here, aren't they?

I wish my bird felt that pressure..
But no, I get what you're saying, I think.. but that's their world. They are the gatekeepers over here, aren't they?
Well I mean the pressure is so great that most women feel the need (or maybe more relevantly obligation) to wear make up everyday. Many men never wear makeup at all during their entire life. And that's the smallest example I could think of.

Women get judged far more extremely than men when it comes to appearance, and more frequently. By everybody. Look at any thread here when discussion turns to a non OAP woman. It's either how she'd get it or how ugly she is. There was a Stacey Solomon thread not long ago that was just posters queuing up to insult her appearance. Even Wayne Rooney never got it that bad. Then you realise women get it even harder from other women than they do from men!

Society too plays a part. Beauty standards for women are consistently evolving and it's a sin to get left behind. Lots of women are basically told from young age that their entire worth is in their appearance. You have TV shows, magazines, talk shows, social media etc all basically bombarding them telling them what they should look like and what is and isn't good. Social media and the internet has really exaggerated shit for them.

It can be so extreme. It got to the point where fat women were so tired of being called fat and ugly all the time that they started this whole body positivity movement (which sadly is counterintuitive to health but that's another discussion). Now you get fit and healthy girls on social media being insulted for being too attractive and fat girls get called queens. It's nuts.

It exists with men too, but it's way lesser. It's generally have a six pack and dress in well fitted clothes and you're golden. And some men can't even get a six pack! Dwayne Johnson has a genetic makeup that means that he can never have overly visible abs, and he's 20 stone of lean muscle! And he's insecure about them too!
But that's kind of the limit with men, maybe height also. It's a modern thing too.

But most men don't get particularly judged negatively for their looks unless they're really bad looking. A woman can get criticised for wearing the wrong colour earrings even if she's perfect in literally every other visible way.

It’s not lip fillers, it’s BAD lip fillers!

It’s not plastic surgery in general, it’s BAD plastic surgery.

And, at some point, what’s left of “natural,” after you’ve made it to 60 looking like 40, should be left to nature.

Women need to reclaim their space in the world, but for centuries, they have been chattel and with that the pressure to be taken by the “best men.”

Sadly, our idea of “best men” is as warped as “beautiful woman” these days. Men seem to have to be muscle bound dickheads who like to discuss who they bed or look up for a fight, while women are expected to be some kind of Jessica Rabbit cartoon character!

Fake lip, fake tits, frozen expression and a willingness to flaunt everything for 15 minutes of spotlight, and then whoring yourself to try to extend it as long as possible for as much lucre as possible, has become a business plan for far too many young people.

Hopefully, we will become more enlightened as a society on what human traits are both important and attractive. Unfortunately, most of them are not visible to the naked eye.

Beautiful, natural women made to look like monsters.

Fake lips are bad, but IMO plastic tits are the worst thing in creation. At best they can be an appalling shape, at worst they can be these plastic balloons that never move when she's jumping up and down on you.

Natural lips and tits are what made us fancy you in the first place. Plastic really didn't make things better

Beautiful, natural women made to look like monsters.

Fake lips are bad, but IMO plastic tits are the worst thing in creation. At best they can be an appalling shape, at worst they can be these plastic balloons that never move when she's jumping up and down on you.

Natural lips and tits are what made us fancy you in the first place. Plastic really didn't make things better

So who is the most beautiful natural woman and also the most beautiful plastic woman

For me, natural is Emma radacasu
Plastic would be georia salpa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.