Lip Filler

What we’re really discussing is the shallow sleb culture that’s taken over a good proportion of the population. I doubt if similar threads appears on many Afghan forums but, there again, women aren’t under huge pressures there … are they?

My point? Yes there are pressures but they are born out of obsession with superficiality.

Question for the younger posters.

WTF is the attraction with lip filler? I've not seen anyone whose had it done that looks attractive, the opposite.

I've always liked women with full lips (no pun intended) but not the frankenstein look.

Maybe it's just old age ;)
It looks bloody awful… awful, awful, awful………really bloody horrendously awful! I can’t quite put across how much I hate this trend.

I’ve never seen one girl look good with these stupid lips. They’re ruining their faces. I’ve seen some really pretty girls who, yes may not have had the fullest lips, get this done and ruin their faces. And the girls who already have full lips who have it done look like freaks.

Do your best to dissuade anyone you know who wants to do this from doing it to themselves.

It’s not attractive at all. I’d say it’s my #1 biggest put-off in a girl, and I can tell every single time if a girl has had it done (even subtle ones are very noticeable and draw in skin from around the mouth). Makes girls look like Mike Tyson has given them his hardest right hook smack bang in the mouth and left them with a swollen injury.

Last edited by a moderator:
Women (especially younger ones) are under huge societal pressures from a million different angles that eventually lead to them getting procedures like these done.
It’s a fashion trend. People do things because celebrities are doing them. Only thing is, while a haircut, an outfit, or the way you do your makeup can be changed; the fashion trend that’s going round now has permanent changes which aren’t taken into consideration anywhere near enough.

It looks bloody awful… awful, awful, awful………really bloody horrendously awful! I can’t quite put across how much I hate this trend.

I’ve never seen one girl look good with these stupid lips. They’re ruining their faces. I’ve seen some really pretty girls who, yes may not have had the fullest lips, get this done and ruin their faces. And the girls who already have full lips who have it done look like freaks.

Do your best to dissuade anyone you know who wants to do this from doing it to themselves.

It’s not attractive at all. I’d say it’s my #1 biggest put-off in a girl, and I can tell every single time if a girl has had it done (even subtle ones are very noticeable and draw in skin from around the mouth). Makes girls look like Mike Tyson has given them his hardest right hook smack bang in the mouth and left them with a swollen injury.

Agreed.

It just makes them look like thick tarts. And I’m sure all of them aren’t actually thick tarts.

Daffy Duck can't quite decide on this post

Question for the younger posters.

WTF is the attraction with lip filler? I've not seen anyone whose had it done that looks attractive, the opposite.

I've always liked women with full lips (no pun intended) but not the frankenstein look.

Maybe it's just old age ;)
I blame the fly rod fishermen, if it wasn’t for them catching the trout, then giving it a big sloppy kiss on the lips before letting them go, there wouldn’t be a problem. But no! They just couldn’t help themselves.

Now all the Mrs lonely fisherman’s wives are envious, that the fish are getting all their husbands attention and definitely all their husbands kisses.

So one Mrs fisherman’s wife, decided to make her lips look like a trouts lips to see if it would have any reaction from her husband.
When Mr fisherman gets home he finds something different about the wife, she looked more beautiful than ever.
A stirring of passion arose, he grabbed his wife and kissed her passionately for what seemed like ever. Then he lifted his wife up and lay her on the kitchen table and banged her better that she’d ever been banged before.

It didn’t take long for word to spread between the local fisherman’s wives, and as with all wives word of mouth (excuse the pun) spreads around the world faster than the internet.

So now you understand why women are having this treatment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.