Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'd like more people to come on Saturday, we need the people. I invite all our people to come Saturday, 3 pm, to watch the game."

That's what he said, and I wish he had not have said it so we didn't have this damaging discussion but I can not say it is a gaffe because I see nothing wrong in what he says. The gaffe comes when a City fan breaks ranks. What the City fan should have said is that City's fanbase is incredibly loyal and growing, and possibly questioned the official attendance.

I agree with your last point. City fans will get their chance today to express their views, and regardless what a few Man Utd fans pretending to be blue on bluemoon say, we all know Pep is going to get a positive response today.

I like that a City coach publically recognises and identifies with City supporters and values them. For once he should do a Klopp and come on the pitch today. That would be my response. To show he appreciates us and to show we appreciate him.

Great post @Marvin - but we know the media won’t focus on such sensible comments.

What does a haircut at a proper old school barbers cost in Manchester these days? Last in Manchester in 2008. Pay £8.50 in Wells, Somerset with Don from Rome.
Used to go to an old bloke in Manchester city centre with shirts and washing hanging up to dry. Think he charged £2 and only did one cut. Anyone remember him?

What does a haircut at a proper old school barbers cost in Manchester these days? Last in Manchester in 2008. Pay £8.50 in Wells, Somerset with Don from Rome.
Used to go to an old bloke in Manchester city centre with shirts and washing hanging up to dry. Think he charged £2 and only did one cut. Anyone remember him?

mine will be about 30 quid today for a haircut and shave.

it was a beautiful cross from yourself to be fair and an open goal. to be fair i have been going to the same barber for that long i dont have to say what i want i just say hello and he cracks on. have a great day fella.
You too buddy. COME ON THE BLUES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.