Southampton- get 50% of food and drink offer! OR NOT?

Posts like these are just what our rivals & the media love to read. But apparently, fans can say & do what they like but the club has got to be perfect in every way

BUT this is impossible because as demonstrated on here - every other fan wants something different & if they don’t get what they want they diss the club, players, owners & manager.
You’re picking completely the wrong target, if you’re trying to suggest I’m habitually or even frequently critical of the club, but I’ll hazard I’m far better placed than you to comment on the provision of food and drink at the stadium, which is an absolute fucking disgrace btw.

You’re picking completely the wrong target, if you’re trying to suggest I’m habitually or even frequently critical of the club, but I’ll hazard I’m far better placed than you to comment on the provision of food and drink at the stadium, which is an absolute fucking disgrace btw.
The queues at the the starbar are a fucking joke, I’ll go straight from the Waldorf into the ground today.

I noticed it in the header and searched all the links but nothing. I'm guessing it's a repeat of the get in before 2pm for 50% off and you don't need anything other than to turn up early.

The downside to turning up early is that the incompetence at the turnstiles means that it doesn’t necessarily result in you getting in early.
IMO better to stop and get some grub before you get there.
You’ll get there a bit later but you’ll get decent food and pay half what you’d pay for the crap served on the concourse.

Anyone else notice the put the prices up at Leipzig? Cost 5.25 for a pint of that shite fruit juice cider
Leipzig was the first game I could make this season. Was it £5.25 for the league games this season?

I couldn't work out whether the prices had gone up it not, can't remember what they were before.

Posts like these are just what our rivals & the media love to read. But apparently, fans can say & do what they like but the club has got to be perfect in every way

BUT this is impossible because as demonstrated on here - every other fan wants something different & if they don’t get what they want they diss the club, players, owners & manager.

Time to fold the club for its failures

Fuck the media and fans of other clubs.

The club doesn’t have to be perfect in every way but it should offer a decent level service to its paying patrons.
-That should start with making it easy to get in the ground once you’ve bought your ticket not making it a chore to go to the match.
- Decent quality of “football” type food and booze options and a reasonable price once in the ground, especially if they are encouraging people to arrive early as they know the new mobile ticket system is hit and miss at best.
- A fair standard of overall customer service when contacting the club over tickets etc

The club has failed miserably on all the 3 points above so far this season and took until this week to hold up their hands and admit it so I think people have a right to moan at present.

Hopefully we will see marked improvements across the club in the coming weeks but I fear the club will just pay lip service to the known issues and within a week be back promoting the lastest “wework” sponsor deal to “City fans” in Outer Mongolia.

The club know the vast majority of us won’t walk away from the club due to issues listed above even if they don’t fix them as we love the club more than we hate the current match day “experience”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.