MOT

I wasn't complaining.

nor would I. In fairness I use a local garage and if there is warning light on a customers car they put a code reader on and clear it - if its something thats an issue they tell you what work is needed if its some daft sender gone mad they also tell you but also say its not anything to worry about. Their argument is if they code read it and the light goes out then technically at the point of test no dash lights were on.

nor would I. In fairness I use a local garage and if there is warning light on a customers car they put a code reader on and clear it - if its something thats an issue they tell you what work is needed if its some daft sender gone mad they also tell you but also say its not anything to worry about. Their argument is if they code read it and the light goes out then technically at the point of test no dash lights were on.
yeah, was a mate who did it so i get a bit of leeway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.