Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

Pep, don't ever think you're not wanted here. And don't ever think about leaving. You are admired, loved and respected by millions of blues, so don't forget that.

Maybe though, thinking ahead here, say for arguments sake you have some spare time and you're not needed at the ground until close to kick off. You should act as a secret shopper one day, try buying a ticket online, sort out your covid stuff on the day, organise your travel, try the trams at night and gain entry to the ground - in disguise. Maybe then you will understand how frustrating and disorganised matchday is for many fans, then you can escalate the issues in a rapid manner. You're one of us, do it for all of us!
Yeah, that's a very good idea. But hold on, if he did that, who would manage the team in that game?

P/S: just kidding, any other staff (with a high enough position in the club) should do what you said.

If today's game has sold out, including Southamptons returns then the Pep's comments worked and that will answer the jibes.

My mate is a seasoncard holder and goes to most of the other home games too. He had a ticket for Leipzig but couldn't make it. He tried to transfer his ticket to my supporter number, so I could go instead. It wouldn't transfer, hence an empty seat.

I also tried buying a couple of seasoncards a few weeks before the season started but they were all sold out, so no worries there for City - should be approaching full capacity for every league game!

We'd have got 50k+ whether Pep had said anything or not, because we always do for weekend league games.
Pep's comments were pretty bland and didn't merit a rebuke. Plenty of people and organisations have taken direct pot-shots at City and our fanbase and nothing has been said. The whole affair was farcical and I don't blame Pep.

Pep's comments were pretty bland and didn't merit a rebuke. Plenty of people and organisations have taken direct pot-shots at City and our fanbase and nothing has been said. The whole affair was farcical and I don't blame Pep.
You're dodging the point Marvin. But do you really think we'd have only got 45k if Pep had said nothing?

Pep made it the narrative, no one else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.