Boring rag chants

Johnny Mars Bar

Team supported
St. Mark’s
I don’t think we should be chanting about United all the time at games that don’t involve them at all.

It’s small time and we were past that over a decade ago.

Does my fucking head in every game.

“Who the fuck are Man United” when we’re playing Southampton?

Nothing to do with this match…that’s who the fuck they are!

I don’t think we should be chanting about United all the time at games that don’t involve them at all.

It’s small time and we were past that over a decade ago.

Does my fucking head in every game.

“Who the fuck are Man United” when we’re playing Southampton?

Nothing to do with this match…that’s who the fuck they are!
Yeah!! And while we are at it why dont we get someone banging a drum all the way through the match and cheerleaders why havent we got cheerleaders on the sidelines when the games on, getting the valued members........ Sorry mean fans going?
Chuck in a free vuvuzela for everyone in the family stand and I think we good to go

Yeah!! And while we are at it why dont we get someone banging a drum all the way through the match and cheerleaders why havent we got cheerleaders on the sidelines when the games on, getting the valued members........ Sorry mean fans going?
Chuck in a free vuvuzela for everyone in the family stand and I think we good to go

What the fuck are you on about?

Anyone playing a vuvuzela near me will be playing it rectally within minutes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.