Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

not sure he would have made the slightest difference....i think the idea that he is a centre forward is hugely misguided....he my be able to finish and he makes basic runs in behind but he aint got what it takes to be a centre forward.....
Funny how this team has had fucking 9 put past them twice in the past couple years and we get one offside shot on target.

Embarassing.
we have no one else so hes going to have to be for this season.

There wasn't a single if or but. You must have been at a different game to me if you don't think they were the better side, all I could hear from the crowd around me was "they deserve to be winning here"
Deserve how so? they created absolutely fuck all is what I'm saying. To win games u have to create chances they didn't so they got what they deserved a point.

Usual shit performance when the team is under strength. Each time we start with Ake, Sterling, Dinho and Jesus we get this shite. Happened at Spurs and last season v Chelsea x 2, Leeds and also Leicester in CS

It wasn’t too different yes, but in this one creativity was lacking sore and he could do something about it early on rather than seeking a harder route to making things happen. In your head you’re saying okay let’s try this or that to make the team more creative but our two most creative players of last season are sat on their arses. If we had continued with the starting XI no goal would come even if we played on for 150 minutes. There was zero creativity so just inject some creativity and you have a better chance but “Pep knows better” I guess.
Fair point . Start with the team he had at the end . Might have been different . That could be an answer. He surely has to look at it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.