#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to say about him anymore. It's just gone badly pear shaped over the past 12-18 months.

My thoughts are that if this continues, then maybe he needs a move away simply to clear his head and refresh his career.

If you don't sign a new contract and play as bad for your club as he is then you must expect criticism. Especially when your starman when playing with your country. Frustrates the life out of me. CTID

His first touch is as frustrating as always..

It's becoming funny rather than annoying - because such a great player and professional but lacks the very basic skill every footballer should have..

Like Fabian Delph used to say - it's about fucking basics here and no more..

I think he runs his contract down and leaves at the end of it, I find it unlikely we’re going to offer him an upgrade on his wages with the performances he’s put in for nearly two years and he’s not going to take a cut.

There’s probably little motivation for him now as he knows how it’s going to play out.

After years of him being class between 2016-2019 I never thought I’d see the day that Sterling isn’t a threat anymore. Doesn’t feel like he can change the game like he used to. And that’s been happening for a very long time.

It all feels a bit stale and unfortunately probably the right time for him to move on and reignite the spark somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.