Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

The atmosphere is always superb.

Well at least according to PA Man as he thanked us for our 'loyal, loud fantastic support as always' as we were trudging out.

We drop a point or lose a game and it's still major news..

Not too many teams will finish above us in the league this year..

The CL is a glorified cup competition where you can lose 3 group games, a last 16 game a quarter final game, semi final game, draw in the final and still win it on penalties..

Apparently this competition is the one to win, the one that difines your club..

The PL is the one to win and according to the bookies we're the favourites to win it.

Doesn't mean we will but rest assured the rest of the chasing pack would take finishing above us now if it was offered to them today as they'd know it'll mean they'd be in with a fkin great chance of being champions..

One disappointing result today doesn't change any of the above..!

Was thinking of a new topic group - ‘Man Bags’ - but dumping it in here instead. After the long wait to get into the stadium today - one of the security bods told me my man bag - which is a small messenger bag was ‘too big’ as it needs to be A4 sized. I politely told him that I’ve been bringing it to the stadium since it opened and I refused to leave the queue. Common sense prevailed and he put a pathetic little tag on it and let me through. But he then told me the club are going to ban all bags - of any size - from next month. Now - I know this isn’t as important as why we don’t have a striker - or why we were pants today - but I travel home and away (and have done for the past 40 years) from London. I need my man bag to hold my iPad, headphones, charger and glasses case - so I can survive the 5 hours on the train to each home game. So now it appears I won’t be able to do that - now I could always downsize the iPad and get smaller headphones - irritating - but doable - but what about 87 year old Dorris who sits in front of me and brings her thermos and a cushion for the seat - and what about all the tourists buying shite from the shop - it’s as if the club is trying to make everything so difficult for us - it’s petty and deeply annoying and is of such irrelevance that City Matters won’t even organise a protest for us man bag users…anyway fellow bag carriers - you’ve been warned!!! And I feel oddly better now that’s off my chest….

So glad we don't have a massive fanbase imagine having to wait years for a season ticket, nearly impossible to get to most big games, it just so much better this way love our fanbase as it is

Piss poor today.
Loads of empties when the players came out.
Family stand leaving on 80 mins.
Singing section, 1894 or whatever they call themselves singing obscure songs at 100 miles an hour that don't travel around the ground, creating a shit atmosphere but no doubt patting themselves on the back on a job well done. Shite

Piss poor today.
Singing section, 1894 or whatever they call themselves singing obscure songs at 100 miles an hour that don't travel around the ground, creating a shit atmosphere but no doubt patting themselves on the back on a job well done. Shite
Fuck off rag

Piss poor today.
Singing section, 1894 or whatever they call themselves singing obscure songs at 100 miles an hour that don't travel around the ground, creating a shit atmosphere but no doubt patting themselves on the back on a

Fuck off rag
Beat me too it.
The support was great today. There isn't a stadium in the world that doesnt rely on the team to spark something at some point, and that didn't happen today but theres no doubt we were behind the team.

Pep is genius and arguably the greatest manager ever. But he's been a dick this week and karma came and smacked him in the face today. Kudos to the first journalist who points out a full etihad when the team and manager failed to turn up

Beat me too it.
The support was great today. There isn't a stadium in the world that doesnt really on the team to spark something at some point, and that didn't happen today but theres no doubt we were behind the team.

Pep is genius and arguably the greatest manager ever. But he's been a dick this week and karma came and smacked him in the face today. Kudos to the first journalist who points out a full etihad when the team and manager failed to turn up
Spot on.

There won’t be a journalist though, as they all deserve to be frozen to death up a cold mountain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.