Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Go back to the Swamp
Same squad that won the league

Go to the swamp & watch the rent boy
Same squad that won the league & league cup,got to semi final of FA
Cup&Final of champions league
Have some respect
Ok, my opinion and I'll say we won't score against Chelsea next week, you will obviously think different. My opinion, I'm allowed one right?

I love the post match thread. The greatest gathering of hindsight prophets the world has known, gladly suggesting a million different ways we could win a game that is now finished. Priceless
This forum is for opinions , and the post match thread will undoubtedly contain opinions from posters who believe we could have done better and why , or should we stop having a post match thread ?

We dropped points against a team that all the title contenders will not.
Poor everywhere.
No one can defend that display by Sterling. He was absolutely shocking. Move on please, you’re ruining this side. You’ve had more than enough chances to get your shit together again, yet continually fcuk it up time after time.
I’m going to say it now, if we continue to persist with Sterling, we will be lucky to finish top 4.

Nothing to say Rodri wouldn’t also have also struggled against that press tbf, the likes of Leicester and Chelsea have targeted and terrorised him before.
I thought Gundo and Bernie were positioned way too high today, they were almost inside forwards at times, 15-20 yards in advance of Ferna. It needed one of them to drop 10 yards for a spell and give Dinho better options and support. The inverted full backs thing really didn’t work today
The thing with Rodri is his undoubted strength on the ball, players bounce off him when shielding which in turn creates time and movement... too many times today we were caught lingering on the ball and outmuscled, there speed of press would of been slowed down considerably imo, and created gaps. Our biggest asset and the foundation of the team is dictating tempo, that didn’t happen once today, would one player of spun it in our favour? Maybe not but I know Rodri is a fundamental to our style of play!

Football equivalent to a bad day at office. Never seen Gundogan and Fernandinho play so bad. Ake defensively good but a bit Slow in possession. Sterling is living off past glories.
We can’t win them all and Southampton played well. What was irritating was the lack of urgency apart from the last 10 mins. We looked tired today.
What was also irritating was a referee not doing anything to stop blatant time wasting. But that’s a given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.