Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

He gave a sloppy pass which was cut out… he made a great recovery I thought. I was surprised a penalty & red card given, but more surprised that the useless waste of space reversed his decision, even though he was right to do so in my opinion
I agree. I’m sat way up in the gods in the 3rd tier of the south stand but my first reaction was a great fair tackle. Not seen it since

Seeing lots of praise for Dias and Ake. They did their jobs defensively but their indecisiveness with the ball cost us today in the end. They move the ball so, so slowly as a pair.

Swamp and rent boy. Insults thrown at a City fan who disagrees with you. Grow up.
Nice one throw insults at me
I didnt disagree with anyone
All I said to the other poster who didn't disagree" so why you sticking your nose in I don't know"
I said if he wants to see goals go to the swamp & watch the rent boy as he was diapointed we never scored today

No apart from the penalty appeal they didn’t have any clear cut chances. But especially in second half down our right side they had some possession where a better side would have created chances.
I agree we looked slow in midfield. Hopefully that is down just to players having an off day.
Unfortunately not fern who has been a great servant is now showing his age maybe playing wed sat didnt help but he had a shocker i think age has caught up with him.also gundogan has zero pace and bernardo great player similary not quick to the ball.we definately need an engine in there a young fern problem is theres not many ferns growing on trees this is a big problem at the moment.

Was it my imagination or did Pep stay seated all game, also conspicuously ignored the “we’ve got Guardiola“ chants.

Nice one throw insults at me
I didnt disagree with anyone
All I said to the other poster who didn't disagree" so why you sticking your nose in I don't know"
I said if he wants to see goals go to the swamp & watch the rent boy as he was diapointed we never scored today
Because I can’t stand ignorant posters like you. Up your game. Can’t believe this is the first reply that’s made you cry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.