Wycombe Wanderers tickets

Has anyone worked out what the situation is for 93:20 ??? So far I’ve had
- an email saying we are on print at home tickets
- several texts saying my mobile ticket will update
- an actual mobile ticket that has now updated to the burnley match
….I’m guessing that it is PAH (why ?????) but when. I log into my account the ticket is there but no option that allows printing ….. HELP !!!!!

Has anyone worked out what the situation is for 93:20 ??? So far I’ve had
- an email saying we are on print at home tickets
- several texts saying my mobile ticket will update
- an actual mobile ticket that has now updated to the burnley match
….I’m guessing that it is PAH (why ?????) but when. I log into my account the ticket is there but no option that allows printing ….. HELP !!!!!
My brother and his brood have season tickets in 93:20, pretty sure that in the past they were sent paper tickets for cup games. I think they get the first two or three domestic cup games included?

My brother and his brood have season tickets in 93:20, pretty sure that in the past they were sent paper tickets for cup games. I think they get the first two or three domestic cup games included?
Yes I have season ticket in 93:20 - we get first 3 domestic cup matches “free” … they’ve sent confirmation of ticket but no way of accessing it !!!!

Yes I have season ticket in 93:20 - we get first 3 domestic cup matches “free” … they’ve sent confirmation of ticket but no way of accessing it !!!!
Ive had an email and text from the club after full time today saying phone seasoncards would be updated before 9am Tuesday, if that helps

E8906CEF-086B-4F3E-A958-0540BCCC573E.jpeg

I have my SC in my wallet and I’ve just updated it to the Burnley game by opening it and clicking the three dots at the top right of the screen and then dragging down (iPhone). However, the three tickets I have for Wycombe show behind the SC on the wallet home screen.

You are moaning just for the sake of it ffs

Just get the club to change it if you’re not happy with the seat they allocated you
Tried to phoning twice

Both times ended up further back in the queue a couple of times?

Gave up after being in queue for 2 hours + each time

Bit like at the turnstiles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.