Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Another fan friendly initiative from Soriano
$$$$$$$ he generates more cash from the LEDs than fans.

That's the issue with the club under him, MONEY No1, I understand we have to generate revenue but not at the expense of stabbing your ordinary match going fan, do that and the heart and soul of the club is diluted, and to me, we are seeing that now.

I’m completely gobsmacked by what has happened this week and how sensitive some of our fan base are. Our manager passionately asked for supporters to get behind the team on Saturday as he believed they would need it after the exertions of midweek (which proved to be true). Somehow with the help of some poor media reporting and an element of our support with an apparent inferiority complex (including some clown from the USC) this has been interpreted as Pep offering criticism of our fans. Have I missed something? Do some of you really want to go to war with the club and our manager over this? The club haven’t done themselves any favours recently in some areas of supporter services and this weeks fiasco over the digital ticketing for seasoncard holders is one prime example, but surely people can’t be feeling this disillusioned even after a poor performance today? We are an elite club. We have a large fan base but not gigantic and we sell out our league games but rarely our cup games in the early rounds. It’s where we are, but we are still elite with one of the biggest fan bases in Europe. Please let’s chill out, get behind the team and the manager and save the criticism for when it’s really warranted.
It was a storm in a teacup mate. I am not sure why you are still going on about Pep’s and Kevin’s comments given that you are saying our fans are too sensitive.

The place to respond to Pep was yesterday with full backing for the team. The fans were there but, after a promising start, the atmosphere was ordinary.

I believe the queues again today were horrendous close to kick off
This is something that really needs to be looked at.

I think the scans and bag checks need to be done further away at a perimeter around the stadium, not at the turnstiles.

A lot of people mingle around the ground before going in. They’ll be at Summerbees Bar, City Square, looking at the new statues, eating at the food vendors, waiting at the player’s entrance, maybe walking an elderly relative to their entrance before making their way to their own… then everyone has to wait in queues to get scanned and have bags searched before getting into the ground.

This means not everyone is in their seats at kick off when we want a full ground singing from the start (would help if the speaker system wasn’t so loud so the fans could be heard, mind!).

If the checks were done a bit further back and earlier before kick off, it would allow everyone to mingle around the stadium before they wanted to go into the ground. When fans did want to go in all they have to do is go through the turnstile. It would reduce the queuing to get in dramatically and have us all in our seats at kick off.

This is going around social media tonight. Honestly who thought this was a good idea?

It's so incredibly small time. How can the club not realise that this kind of obsessive need to prove everyone wrong about attendance figures only makes other clubs' fans bring it up more.

I’ve began to accept that no matter how facts you throw at other fans and debunk their lies, it only makes things worst. Empty seats joke is staying and it will for years. By the looks of it, it’s peaked this week and it’s going to be a rough time all season.

I’ve began to accept that no matter how facts you throw at other fans and debunk their lies, it only makes things worst. Empty seats joke is staying and it will for years. By the looks of it, it’s peaked this week and it’s going to be a rough time all season.
Until we extend the north stand then it will get back to a full on wankfest for all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.