It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wouldn't be sat in the stands they would rotate with Rodri and Zinc.

Fern is 36 and is showing it. Really bizarre that the club keep making the same mistakes and going for sentimentality rather than bringing in a player. The club continually reacts a year or two too late for the need for a player.

DM is a weakness, along with LB, and should have been addressed this summer.
They aren't going to rotate with Rodri or Zinchenko though are they.

We have Fernandinho, Gundogan and Rodri as players Pep will play at DM.

We have Cancelo, Zinchenko and Mendy as players Pep will play at LB.

So yes, they would be in the stands.

If the club is "continually" reacting a year or two late. Imagine what we could achieve if we didn't.....

They aren't going to rotate with Rodri or Zinchenko though are they.

We have Fernandinho, Gundogan and Rodri as players Pep will play at DM.

We have Cancelo, Zinchenko and Mendy as players Pep will play at LB.

So yes, they would be in the stands.

If the club is "continually" reacting a year or two late. Imagine what we could achieve if we didn't.....

Fernandinho shouldn't have been given another contract. As amazing as he has been the club went the sentimental route. He's really starting to show his age and slow down.

Gundogan isn't good as a DM. That leaves Rodri and if he's injured...

We needed an energetic and faster paced DM.

Mendy isn't good enough.

I agree that we should be anticipating weaknesses rather reacting. For all the money spent we're weak at Striker, DM and LB.

Not doing his job. Lazy scouting. There wasn't another striker In world football except Kane?
Dereliction of duty I'd say. The boss needs to be having a word with him.
You still not getting the difference between another striker and another striker that makes the team better I see. Also still not getting how how our transfer team actually works, as it isn’t a him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.