Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Have to look at our back room staff. Players look constantly tired, we always seem to have a number of first teamers out injured. Dippers played the same night as us and they did not look tired and strolled to a win today.
I think theres another reason for this that doesn't involve our back room staff *cough cough * pass me the inhaler

I fully expect the lads to show up and get something at Chelsea next Saturday ..
The doom mongers on here never learn ….!

I actually think there's an outside chance of you being right. We could go there and win.
Only thing that slightly miffs me about last season. We finally got our once-in-a-century win at Anfield, and I was feeling pretty pleased about being a blue. And then the world and his little dog proceeded to go there and win!

And by the way, Chelsea are not as terrifying as they're being made out to be in some quarters. They're a good bet for the title, but far from nailed on.

I actually think there's an outside chance of you being right. We could go there and win.
Only thing that slightly miffs me about last season. We finally got our once-in-a-century win at Anfield, and I was feeling pretty pleased about being a blue. And then the world and his little dog proceeded to go there and win!

And by the way, Chelsea are not as terrifying as they're being made out to be in some quarters. They're a good bet for the title, but far from nailed on.
We have the best squad bar none, we turn up and put a shift in, which I fully expect us to do, we get 3 points.. It’s a funny old game though..!

How can you say we missed a striker when we've scored 16 goals in 3 games?
The midfield was a far bigger issue today than a forward man. We got completely outrun in midfield today and our back four we're left exposed because of it.
So why did we spend all summer trying to buy Kane.Sterling as a 9 ?
How can you say we missed a striker when we've scored 16 goals in 3 games?
The midfield was a far bigger issue today than a forward man. We got completely outrun in midfield today and our back four we're left exposed because of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.