Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 - Tue 21 Sep 19:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually a big CC fan but for this one even I'd go with an EDS based team with maybe Phil for some fitness and Sterling to hopefully remember how to kick/dribble/trap/shoot with a ball.

EDS play the same night in the EFL trophy, so I think it will be quite a few seniors involved. I’d guess Mahrez and Foden will start this, maybe even KDB for 50-60 mins. Seems like Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko and Rodri will miss out, and Dinho looked knackered against Soto. I’d guess:

…………..Steffen…………..
Walker Dias Ake Esbrand
….KDB..Lavia..Palmer….
Mahrez…Delap….Foden

It’s Pep, we all know he’ll pick a strong team with maybe one or two of the young lads.

And we can’t afford to get knocked out at this stage either, would be embarrassing. I think there’ll be a reaction after the shit performance yesterday and we’ll win about 4-1.

It’s Pep, we all know he’ll pick a strong team with maybe one or two of the young lads.

And we can’t afford to get knocked out at this stage either, would be embarrassing. I think there’ll be a reaction after the shit performance yesterday and we’ll win about 4-1.
Why can't we afford to get knocked out?

Far more important games in the coming weeks that could define the rest of the season.

Premier and Champions League far more vital and even the FA Cup later in the season.

A majority of the team for Wycombe should be kids with a handful of first teamers needing minutes.

But he can't say that the team is tired and then play them all in this, there's no reason why a few EDS players should get a game

Why can't we afford to get knocked out?

Far more important games in the coming weeks that could define the rest of the season.

Premier and Champions League far more vital and even the FA Cup later in the season.

A majority of the team for Wycombe should be kids with a handful of first teamers needing minutes.

I agree the other competitions are more important but given we don’t have a striker I just don’t see us winning the PL or CL this season, unless we sign someone in January which seems unlikely unfortunately.

I think the Carabao represents our best chance of silverware this season, sadly.

I agree the other competitions are more important but given we don’t have a striker I just don’t see us winning the PL or CL this season, unless we sign someone in January which seems unlikely unfortunately.

I think the Carabao represents our best chance of silverware this season, sadly.
Agree about the striker, that's why this season I would pass on the Caribo cup, we have to keep in touch in the Premier, if we are at Christmas we can go into the market and strengthen, and looking at yesterday not just a striker, Rodri is going to have to play a crazy amount of games this season if Fern's performance yesterday was not a one off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.