Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was Stones allowed to play for England when he clearly wasn't fully fit? To have any chance of getting results in the next two league games we need him or Laporte back. Ake's Ok against lesser teams but against top teams he will be exposed.

Why was Stones allowed to play for England when he clearly wasn't fully fit? To have any chance of getting results in the next two league games we need him or Laporte back. Ake's Ok against lesser teams but against top teams he will be exposed.
Because it’s Southgate. He also claimed Fodens injury wasn’t something that will keep him out for long...
Then proceeds to play Stones for 2 90 mins games when he hasn’t played a minute of club football. Ridiculous

Doesn’t sound like Rodri’s injury is too bad. I’m still hopeful that him and Laporte might be available for Chelsea.

Good of city watch and Instagram selfie people to give their injury prognosis.

Knock is especially enlightening, is it a game of dominos? Why would anyone repost such drivel?

Good of city watch and Instagram selfie people to give their injury prognosis.

Knock is especially enlightening, is it a game of dominos? Why would anyone repost such drivel?
Because it will have been the player saying something along the lines of:

“Nah it’s not too bad, I’ve got a sore calf but I’ll be back in a couple of weeks”

as opposed to the “Instagram people” doing their own prognosis. And who better to ask than the player themselves?

I swear at any other club these players would be playing with these knocks seems we want out out players 100% fit every game which in the long run and a long season is good! It’s just every season we seem to have shit loads of players missing massive chunks of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.