Talksport

It will happen when they realise the tipping point from their market research...well, unless that research continues to include such lazy statistical aberrations as ‘648 million fans follow us, you know?’
I thought it was 700 million now. Wait..... shit... that was a few months ago..... probably waiting to announce the re-signing of you know who has seen a rise in the number to 750 million

No, that’s the whole point. Once he does that he knows there might be a sense of ‘my work here is done’.
But he can see that if he stays for another 5 or so years he can maintain the hunger that will push us past being merely perennial contenders, frequent champions and hoovers of many trophies into becoming the complete alpha beast that regularly tops 100 points and smashes all vestiges of resistance from every single competition in an unprecedented 2 year period.

At least, that’s what I’m banking on...;-)

After yesterday's performance that's a hell of a stretch but with.....

64861099.jpg

Cascerino(?) called bollocks on the pep attacks this morning. Sawyer tried to use the line about the bond between him and the fans is now broken.

He passionately defended Pep saying him and the fans are one otherwise he'd have walked. People deliberately mistranslated him. He wants the fans to be the 12 th man and they were yesterday but didn't get the result City wanted.

It was at 06:30 and their core audience would still be in bed sleeping off their hangovers.

Man he did a crap job of fighting our corner...and whats the love in with the dippers. They have more out of town fans than any other team ...loads of Irish, Scandanavians etc. Not Buses, Trams etc last night --- ticketing fiasco, no away fans ( so that elimintes 3,000 + from the attendance straight away. I tried to get through to give Jordon all those facts and then some and more - hes got a inherant hatred of us.
It was embarrassing the way the twat tried getting his point across ....... the City fan in a nutshell told him that you lot ain’t got as many glory hunting twats as them lot ........ you take all the plastic travelling to Anfield or OldTrafford and see if they are full for every game ......... Jordan sadly thinks football was invented in the mid 90s the tool wants to have a glance at how the scouse rats went missing when there empire started crumbling
Liverpool v Fulham 1993. 12k what happened to the most loyal fans on the planet that night ???
City in maybe 20 odd years may start pulling in nationwide support but do you really want some twat sat next to you with an half and half scarf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.