Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

Nah, United haven't played anyone. Their hardest game so far is WHU away and only just came through that. Chelsea will win it unless we get our act together.
City > Chelsea > Liverpool > Man Utd when all are playing at their best.
In terms of team ability the 4 sides are as closely matched as they have been for sometime. The team with the most desire, bottle and the wisest manager will win it. No idea who that will be.

They will finish 4th. Comfortably but it will be fourth..

Who knows? The top 4 will be us, chelsea, scouse and rags but in what order, this year will be quite close points wise.

Still expect us to win it 2, 3, 4 is anyones guess

Might be nobody above them soon

I hope that is the case.. it means that both the dippers and Chavs have had their own issues.. Rags shouldn’t worry us.. If we want to win the league this season it’s Chelsea and Liverpool we must topple. They are both extremely good and well managed sides.. utd aren’t and won’t be good enough to win the league as at least one of us, Chelsea and Liverpool will always be better over the course of a season.

Google telling me that De Gea’s last penalty save had been in 2016 against Lukaku for Everton

I think the rags are going to win the quadruple and the world cup as well, they're that good

Yeah, and dont forget how a couple of their lads helped us win the euros, the way they stuck those penalties away in the final shootout was awe insp................oh, wait.

Amazing the different ways they manage to get 3 points playing poor.

Feels like as soon as we have a poor game we drop points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.