Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

Absolutely no chance they are riding their luck in games,if you think ourselves,Chelsea and Liverpool will all collapse not going to happen ..
they remind me of liverpool the year they won the title,got every decision and scraping late wins,its either city, chelsea or liverpool to stop them, pref in that order

they remind me of liverpool the year they won the title,got every decision and scraping late wins,its either city, chelsea or liverpool to stop them, pref in that order
Tbf to the rags they certainly didn't get every decision today.

They could finish second third or forth but I don’t see them winning it to much relying on all three falling off just can’t see it ..

Useless fucker, Noble.

He's scored his last five penalties, but up against the rags, and he hands it on a plate for the alpaca to save.

Awful penalty!
Yeah but was there anybody watching, apart from the chosen one, who thought he’d score

I don’t think noble even thought he’d score

Absolutely no chance they are riding their luck in games,if you think ourselves,Chelsea and Liverpool will all collapse not going to happen ..

I don't think Chelsea will. Depends on Liverpool's injuries.

I think this season is a step too far for us going into a season without a decent striker and Fern in midfield.

The officials didn’t really fall for any of their antics today. Waved away penalties and free kicks, gave West Ham more than their fair share of free kicks (one right in front of the ref where Pogba didn’t even touch Zouma) and gave a penalty after time was up to West Ham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.